Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE-NEUF

"Well, it's getting late, and you guys have only two days left of break." Mom said as she got up from the table. Scott and Jakob went in the basement, with Billie. I helped Mom clean up the table, and Joey was sitting at the table. I was running the hot water, when I saw the reflection from the window, that Joey was now sitting at the island. Mom heard Sam crying in his room, so she went up to take care of him.

"So, how long have you and Scott been dating?" Joey asked. I turned off the water and leaned against the counter and faced him.
"It has been about three to four months. Why do you care?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
He shrugged, "Just wondering."
"Am I sensing some jealously?" I asked, with suspicion.
"No," Joey said.
"Yeah there is," I said and squinted my eyes and pointed my finger at him.
"No there isn't!" Joey shouted back.
"You like me, don't you?" I asked, and walked to the island.
"No I don't." He said with a straight face.
"Sure, keep thinking that." I said and started to walk away.
"Wait!" He called after me. I turned around to face him.
"What?" I asked, a little annoyed.
"I need to tell you something," He said, and he was blushing. He pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door.
"Okay, ever since I saw Scott," He cleared his throat. "I think I became gay."
My jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"
"Sh, keep it down," He said. "There is more. That one time I met him, and knew he was living here, I have been getting these urges to fuck him. Plus, I been having wet dreams about him."
"I don't want to hear anymore!" I said, and gagged.
"Maggi, please listen to me." Joey said.
I looked at this thirteen-year-old, confused boy, and he was crying.
"I'm scared to tell my Dad and your Mom, and worst of all, Jakob. They are my family and all, but I don't know how they will take it. I feel like you are the only one who won't make fun of me." He said and sat the edge of the bathtub. I sat down next to him.
"Joey, you are only thirteen, and you are confused about your sexual orientation. It happens, I think. All boys have this problem, they are the most confused creature on earth!" I explained, and he laughed.
"I will help you tell Mom and Billie, and Scott."
"Okay, wait! Not Scott. I don't want him find out." Joey said, fear was back in his voice.
"He will understand, he is straight. It might creep him out, but it's better for you to tell him then me telling him." I pointed out.
"Okay, thank you, Maggi." He said and gave him a hug. "You are the best sister ever." I heard him say into my shoulder.
"Anytime, brother." I said, and we walked out of the bathroom. We saw that Scott was standing there, glaring at me.
"No, Scott, we were just talking. He is my BROTHER! Ew." I said, and walked past Scott.
"I wasn't mad about that, I'm mad because you took a long time in there, and I really have to go!" Scott yelled after me, and he slammed the bathroom door shut. I laughed to myself.

A FEW HOURS LATER:
"Hey, Joey, do you want to tell them now?" I asked when I was standing in his bedroom doorway.
"Yeah, I think it is." He nodded, and we walked downstairs. Billie was sitting at the table with Mom, they were discussing something on the laptop.
"Yeah, that one looks good." Mom said, they both looked up, and Billie closed the laptop.
I nudged Joey in the back. "Um, guys, can we talk?"
"Sure, sport." Billie said and pulled out a chair for Joey. Joey sat down, and I sat across the from them.
"I don't know how you will take this, but I think I'm gay."
Billie and Mom looked at each other, at me, then back to Joey.
"Do explain," Billie said.
"Um, I think it happened when Scott came to live with us. I have been having wet dreams, and he is involved. I find him very attractive, more than a girl ever will. I'm so sorry, Dad." Joey said, with tears at the rims of his eyes.
"Listen, I'm glad that you told us, and it's okay. I think I am bisexual, it must run in the family." Billie said, and gave Joey a hug. Joey was laughing.
"Thanks for understanding." Joey said, and left the room, I was getting up, and I heard Billie say "Thank you, Maggi." I turned around, and he was smiling.
"Without you, he would never have courage to tell us that."
"Anytime," I said, and went down the to the basement. I saw Scott sitting on the couch and playing a video game. I sneaked up behind and rubbed his shoulders.
"Hey sexy," He said and I sat down next to him. I slid my hand on his, and pressed the pause button the game controller. He looked at me, he saw it in my eyes. Scott threw down the remote, and started to kiss me. He laid me down on the couch, crawled on top of me, and kissed me a little harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will they have sex?
GASP!!!
Tune in next time, on 'Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter?'

ha ha. half day tomorrow!! WOO! [hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa] Won't be able to update until the weekend! =[

love to all
xxx xxx