Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQ

I woke up an hour later, and went down stairs to grab something to eat.
"Hello?" I asked when I came in the kitchen. No one seems to be home because I didn't hear any noise. I walked to stove where I found a note.

Dear Maggi,
I took your Mother and brother to show them something.
Here is the address:
112 Ocean Ave.
Try not to find us.
-Billie


"What the Hell?" I said, "What can he possibly show them? Oh my God, he is going to kill them! I don't care what the note says, I'm going to find them!" I grabbed my shoes and the note ran out side. It was cold, rainy and dark.
"Should I take my bike?" I thought. "No, it's close by, I can run!"
I ran for the street, which was a block away, I found 112.
"What the fuck? No one lives here anymore." I said to myself.
I forced myself to go inside. I opened the door and I saw light upstairs. I ran for it, I saw a shadow by the window.
"Hello?" I asked.
"AHH!" I screamed as I saw Billie with an axe and blood all over him. Then I saw a head, with it's eyes still open.
"What are you doing?" I asked. "Have you gone mad?" By this time, I was freaking out.
"Matter of fact, I AM!" Billie said and I saw the axe swing above his head and then I felt I sharp pain in my neck, all went black.
****
"Ahh!" I screamed. I woke up and I was covered in cold sweat, then Billie ran into my room with my mom right behind him.
"Maggi, are you okay?" He asked. I screamed again when I saw him. I was heavily breathing. My mom came to hug me and soothe me, which helped.
"He...He killed us!" I said with a shaky finger and pointing at Billie.
"No honey, we are alive." My mom said. I finally calmed down, then I went down to kitchen with them and had hot chocolate. I couldn't I look at Billie, not after that nightmare.
"Honey, please tell us what your dream was about." My mom was trying to convince me to talk.
"He killed us. He lost it." I said still starring as my mug, not even moving a muscle.
"Who is 'he'?" Billie asked.
"You," Was all I said.
"Why I do such a thing?" Billie asked me. I just shrugged.
"Mag, you know that I can't do something like that. I care for your Mom, you and Sam."
He said in such a caring and understanding voice.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah,"
"Oh, I don't why I had a dream like that." I said, shivering.
"It's okay, now, go back to sleep, you have school tomorrow." Billie said. I walked back to my room, I saw the alarm clock, 2:17. How strange, that is the date when Billie was born. I feel back to sleep once my had hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N: Comments??? Sorry it took too long!]