Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE-TROIS

A/N:OH MY GOD! I'm terribly sorry that I haven't updated in like 40 years. I keep having writer's block. So forgive me. I miss reading your comments! Back to the story:

After Scott and I came home, around midnight, thank God everyone was asleep. I threw off my flats and walked off to my room, and Scott followed. I went into my room and threw on a cami and a pair of boxer shorts. I crashed onto my bed and started to doze off, when I heard a knock on my door.

I groaned, and got up to open it. Billie was standing there, I raised an eyebrow.
"Can I help you?" I asked, he just stood there.
"Uh, I just wanted to say good night," He said, and looked down at his feet.
"That's why you woke me up? Just to say good night? There is a catch." I said, and stared at him.
"There is more," He leaned in and kissed me, hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he lead me to my bed. I had my headboard lamp on, and he reached up and turned it off. He kissed me even more harder, but not hard enough to hurt me.

"Billie," I moaned, in the middle of the kiss. I felt him kiss my neck. I felt his hands go under my cami, and he ran his hands over my breasts.
"Billie!" I moaned, a little louder. I arched my back so he can unclasp my bra. Billie took off my black laced bra, and my cami. He sucked on my left breast, and massaged the other. I felt liquid coming through my underwear.
Billie started to rub his hands on my inner thigh. He made a trail of kisses down to my boxer shorts and started to play with the elastic part.
"Billie," I panted, as he was teasing me. "Just do it." I felt weird when I said that.
"Are you sure, Mag?" He asked, the moon light from the window showed his concern.
I nodded in response. He slowly took off my boxers, and underwear. My clit was soaking wet.
"Ah, wet pussy. My favorite." He said in a sexy voice. I felt his tongue glide over me.
I moaned. Billie licked inside of me, my body went numb. It felt so good.
Then, I felt this sharp pain. Not the sharp pain of fingering, but of something else.
"Billie, that hurts." I said, with my eyes clenched closed.
"It will get better." He said, as he was hovered over me. He started to grind a bit, then went faster.
"OH GOD, BILLIE!" I yelled, "FASTER!"
He went on command, and went harder and faster.
"Oh, Maggi. You feel so good!" Billie yelled, and then I climaxed.
"BILLIE!" I yelled, and he pulled out. I plopped next to me. I panted, and was all sweaty.
"I love you." Was all I said before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Nat, said I had a dirty mind. ;-]

hahahaha....