Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE-QUATRE

I awoke to the sunlight beaming into my eyes. I groaned and rolled over, I saw Billie was awake, also.

"Hey," I said, and touched his cheek bone with my hand.
"How was I last night?" He asked, and smiled. I had to stop and think about what he was talking about.
"Oh, you were wonderful. You were my first lover I ever had. It was wonderful, thanks." I said, and smiled. Billie's eyes practically bulged out.
"I was...your first?" His voice was trembling, I nodded. He stood up and started to pace back and forth. "I'm so sorry, Maggi. I went off the deep-end. I don't know what I was thinking, Maggi. Please forgive me?"

I laid there, "I forgive you, Billie."
"Oh my God! I'm going to jail for having sex with a minor! I can't do it." Billie started to sob harder, and sat down on the floor.
I got out of bed, and went over to him, then rubbed his back. "Listen, we will try so hard not to tell anyone about this. I want to trust you that you won't tell a living soul. Not even Mike, especially, not Tre. That would cause even more drama. We are good at hiding secrets. I love you, Billie. You are more than a Dad, which makes last night a lot more awkward. My point is, that I can come to you with problems and you tell no one." I explained, he looked at me, his green eyes were glistening.
"I love you, Maggi. Don't tell Scott." He said, and gave me this huge hug. We got dressed and I went downstairs, so it looks like I just woke up.

"Hello, sunshine," Mom greeted me, and handed me a plat of waffles. We eat waffles a lot in this house.
"Hey," I said, and sat down at the table next to Scott. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Billie came down, a few minutes later.
"There you, sleepy head." Mom said so cheerful. "What happened to you last night?"
Billie's eyes bugged out, he glanced over at me. "Um, Sam was crying and he wanted me to sleep with him."
"Oh, I never heard him cry." Mom said, and shrugged.
"Yeah, neither did I. I mean, it was in the middle of the night." Billie said, real fast.

The whole family was sitting at the table, silently eating, passing toppings around.
"So, how was last night, Maggi?" Mom asked, my head shot up.
"What?"
"The double date..." Mom said.
"Oh, duh! Ha. It was a lot of fun. Adam looks a lot different from the last time I saw him." I said.

After breakfast, I was going up to my room, when I heard Scott call after me.
"Maggi, come here, we gotta talk." I hate those words.
"Yes, darling?" I asked sweetly.
"You seem very suspicious. What is going on?" Scott asked, and studied me.
"Nothing, I promise." I said.
"Nothing isn't going to cut it. Tell me, I won't get mad." Scott said.
I inhaled a big breath of air. "Let's go outside and talk."

We went outside in the gorgeous, California sun. We sat on the porch, I grabbed Scott's hand. 'I love you, Maggi. Don't tell Scott.' Played over in my head a thousand times.
"Maggi, baby, are you okay?" Scott asked, and looked at me.
"Yeah, I'm not sure how you going to take this." I said, and took a big breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK. I need a chapter title for this one! The person who comes up with the BEST title, will win $5.00 worth of GOOFY GOOBER DOLLARS!! [NOT really]

THANKS!!!!!!!!! MORE TO COME LATER TONIGHT!!!!!