Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE-HUIT

As I woke up, I saw my Wicked poster hanging over my head board. I smiled to myself. I rolled over to my right side.

"Ah!" I screamed, Jakob was laying in my bed.
"What?" He asked, "You didn't know that I slept with you last night?"
"Whoa, what the fuck?" I asked, and started to panic.
"That is not how I meant to say it." Jakob said, laughing.
"I do not find this funny," I snapped.
"Okay, something really bad happened and I'm a nervous wreck. I have no clue how my dad will take it, and I'm freaking out, Maggi." Jakob explained.
"Well, what was so bad, that you can't even tell your own dad? He will understand," I said.
"My girlfriend is pregnant,"
"Okay, may be he won't understand," I said, and looked over at Jakob, his bottom lip was quivering.
"Tell me everything that happened," I said as I was walking to my door. I looked out of my door, no one was awake. I shut it, and then sat on the bed next to Jakob.

"On Saturday night, I was hanging out a few of our friends. Well, Chelsea, my girlfriend, said no one was at her house. So, I walked her home, she kissed me, opened her front door and somehow, we ended up in her room. The next thing I know, she is screaming my name. Then, about seven in the morning, she woke me up and told me to get out, before someone comes home. Me, being the genius I am, never thought this would happen at this age, so I didn't have a condom." Jakob explained his story.
"Are you sure she is pregnant?" I asked.
"Yes, she took a home pregnancy test. She also said, she would have her period on Sunday, but she never had it. I'm a fucking father at the age of twelve! This is so fucked up, Maggi!" Jakob broke out crying, he leaned his head on my shoulder.
"Sh, it's okay, I just went through the same thing." Damn, why did I tell him that?
"You did?" Jakob asked, he looked up and sniffled.
"Um, yeah. Your dad slept with me, and I thought I was pregnant, but I wasn't." I said, really fast.
"I never knew that,"
"Yeah, you didn't hear it from me. Well, you would eventually find out." I said.
"I thought Scott was your first?" Jakob asked.
"Yeah, let's not get into my sex life." I said, and chuckled.
"Gross, much?" Jakob said and laughed.
"Ha. Okay, how are we going to break to your dad and my mom?" I asked, starting to think of a plan.
"They will never know," Jakob said.
"Yeah, I can picture it, you turn twenty, you go up to your Dad and say, 'By the way, your a Grandpa. He's eight now.' Yeah, that isn't going to cut it." I said.
"Well, will you help me?" Jakob asked, his eyes glistened.
"Of course, what are sisters for?" I asked and smiled. He gave me a hug.

We walked downstairs, and saw that Billie and Mom were awake already. Before Jakob walked in the kitchen, I pulled him aside.
"Okay, take a deep breath, and just tell them. I'm here for you," I whispered to him.
I sat on the couch, where Scott was laying.
"Hey baby," I greeted him with a kiss.
"Just an FYI, Jakob's girlfriend is pregnant, so be prepared for screaming." I whispered to Scott. His eyes got big. He didn't say anything, he held me.

I over heard the conversation the kitchen.
"Mom, Dad, my girlfriend, Chelsea, is...pregnant."Jakob said.
SMASH! "What the fuck did you just say?" Billie asked, with anger rising in him.
"It was an accident, I swear Dad, I didn't mean to!" Jakob said, crying.
I heard a loud smack. I was assuming Billie hit Jakob in the face. I cuddled closer to Scott.
"I didn't raise you to fuck at the age of twelve! You didn't hit puberty yet, and here you are, a father. That is fucking messed up." Billie yelled.
"Jakob, come here," My mom said, she sounded soothing,
"Billie, calm down. He's young, he didn't know what he was doing."
"I'm out of here," Billie screamed, and I heard the garage door slam, then his car door. Then I watched him drive off.

I walked into the kitchen with Scott, we saw my mom hugging Jakob while he cried his eyes out. Scott and I walked over to them, and we had this huge group hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
{See, that's why Maggi wasn't pregnant!!!!!}

I WAS HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!