Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE

About two hours later, while I was watching a Reno 911! Marathon, when I heard the doorbell ring. I got off the couch, and tip-toed to the door. I unlocked it, and there he stood.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked the guy, that was dressed like a cop, and happened to have shorts on. His muscular body made the uniform extremely tight. He carried a CD player with him.
He looked down at a piece of paper he was holding. "Yes. Is Callie Armstrong here?"
"Um, yeah. Do we know you?" I asked.
"No, but your mom requested me." He said, I raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, then. Hold on," I said, "MOM! Some guy dressed as a cop is here!"
Mom ran down the stairs with five girls behind her. All giggling at the sight of the cop.
"Oh boy, he's here!" Mom said with glee. "Let me get some wine, be right back!" She ran into the kitchen and opened the wine rack.
"Mom! Who the Hell is that?" I questioned.
"Well, since Billie hasn't came home yet, I hired some entrainment for my sexual desires." She said, as she poured the wine.
"Okay, I defiantly didn't need to know that!" I said, then gagged at the thought.
"Shut up, Maggi. Come on, get Scott. He can learn some new tricks!" Mom said, and left.
I stood there, "Okay, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"
I heard music playing in the family room. Do I dare to look? Sadly, I did. The man had his top off, and grinding his hips in front of my Mom face. My jaw dropped. All the girls were laughing, and whistling. He started to take off his belt...

I woke up, covered in sweat. "Oh my God, is was only a dream."
I looked over at the clock, two in the morning. Reno 911! was still playing. I started to watch it when the doorbell rang.
"Please don't a stripper." I thought to myself. I opened the door, and there he stood.
"Billie, what are you doing here?" I asked, shaking.
"I want to see your Mom." He said.
"Yeah, nice time to arrive. Two in the morning." I said.
"Just let me the fuck in," He commanded.
"No, you ran off, scaring us half to death. No, I can't let you in." I said, bravely.
"Let me in you stupid cunt!" Billie said as his voice raised. I can smell beer on his breath.
"NO!" I shouted, just as he was going to hit me, he stopped. He broke down in tears.
"I'm so sorry, Maggi. I don't know what happened to me." Billie sobbed. I started to tear up.
"Come in," I said. He walked in and sat on the couch.

"Why did you leave?" I asked when I sat next to him. I cuddled up next to him.
"After hearing what Jakob said, I just lost it. After I hit him, I felt like I was my step Dad. Some thing just came over me. I was furious. So, I ran off, I kept bar hopping. Feeling sorry for myself. I just couldn't come home." Billie explained.
"Well, Jakob started to cut himself. He did it so deep, that he is still at the hospital. Why didn't you pick up your phone?" I asked.
"I had it off, and every night, when I was in my hotel room, I would listen to it, over and over again. Thinking, 'What have I become? I lost my family and two best friends, they can never let me back in their life's'."
"Billie, we love you. You know that, you just freaked us out. It was the worst two days of our lives. No body said a word to each other. We missed you, more than you think." I explained. I looked over at him, his green eyes lite up. He leaned in for a kiss, and I felt these warm lips on mine.
We were getting so into it, we moaned a few times, then, "What is going on down here?"
We stopped and looked up, Mom was standing on the bottom step.
"Billie,"
"Callie, I can explain." Billie spoke.
"You finally come home, just to see my daughter?" Mom asked.
"Mom-" I tried to explain.
"No, go to your room. Now." She said, starring at Billie. I ran up to my room.
A few minutes later, I heard no yelling or any talking. I got up and listened from my closed door.
"Billie, HARDER! Oh, fuck!" I heard my mom yell from down stairs.
I tried hard not to throw up. I went back to my bed and dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short-ish....
This idea came from Emilie....thanks!!!
haha.