Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-UN

I woke up with the sun beaming in my eyes. I groaned, and got out of bed. I went into the kitchen and saw that Billie was up. He poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Maggi." He said, gloomily.
"I thought you would be happy and joyful this morning, since you got laid last night." I said, and gave him a smirk. I went to the pantry to grab a box of cereal. Then poured some in my bowl.
"You know, I'm not always in a happy-ass mood the next day." Billie said, and sipped his coffee.
"What's your problem?" I asked as I poured some milk in my bowl.
"Well, your brother is in the hospital because of me. Life isn't the sweetest right now." Billie said. The phone rang, before I got to it, some one else did. A few seconds later, Mom came running down the stairs.

"Billie! Jakob can come home today!" She said with happiness. Billie on the other hand, looked uneasy.
"Do you want me to pick him up?" Mom asked.
"No, it's okay, I'll pick him up. I have a lot to tell him." Billie said and left the kitchen and went upstairs.
"Poor man," Mom said and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah," I said.

LATER THAT DAY:

Mom, Scott, and I were watching MAD TV in the living room.
"I'm going to pick up Jakob." Billie said as he was putting on his Converse.
"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Mom asked.
"No, this is something I need to take care of, by myself." Billie said, and left the house.

AT THE HOSPITAL:
[Billie's point of view]

When I arrived at the ICU, I walked up to the desk.
"Hi, I'm here to pick up Jakob Armstrong," I told the the lady.
"How are you related to him?" She asked, and looked up at me.
"Billie?"
"Adie?"
"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.
"I'm picking up our son. Take the back, I'm here to pick up myson." I corrected myself.
"I didn't know Jake was here. I was on maternity leave to give birth to my very first daughter. I just came back today." Adie said, and played with her new wedding ring. I was about to kill her right there and then.
"Anyway, can I have my son?" I asked, getting a little antsy.
"Sure, let me find out what room he is in. Wait, first, I want to know why he is here." Adie said suspiciously.
"He fell of his skateboard and got really scrapped up." I lied.
"Okay, I'll go find him." She said, and left. What a close one. A few minutes later, she came back.
"He is in room 568." She said, I left for the room. God, I hope I never see her again.
I found the room, and knocked on the door.
I slightly opened it, and saw Jakob sitting on a chair, already to go. "Hey, buddy."
"What are you doing here?" He questioned.
"I'm here to pick you up, I need to explain a lot of things to you."
"Yeah, you bet." Jakob said, and grabbed his bag. We left the room, and walked a little faster when we got near Adie.

When we got in the car, Jakob asked, "Why did you leave us?"
"After I hit you, I felt horrible for what I did. I left, I figured you guys never wanted to see me again. So, I lived in hotel rooms, then I figured I should go back." I explained. A lot of things I told Maggi, I couldn't tell Jake.
"Oh, so while you were gone, having a little vacation from us, you scared me. I felt like a horrible son, worthless in your eyes. So, I started to cut, to ease my pain." Joey asked.
"What? You are not worthless, I love you. We are now living with a better family. I will be here for you. I'll help you through this pregnancy," I smiled at him.
"Really, Dad?"
"Of course, son." I said, then started the ignition and then we drove home.

[End of Billie's point of view.]

We were still sitting on the couch, now watching Jeff Dunham. The front door flew open, and Jakob ran in.
"JAKOB!" I screeched, I stood up and gave him a hug. Mom and Scott did, too. Then Joey came down with Sam. Joey's eyes lite up, and gave his brother a hug. Sam hugged his leg.
"We are so happy you are home." Mom said, and gave him another hug.
"It's good to be home, again. I was getting sick of the hospital food." Jakob laughed. "Well, I think I'm going to rest for awhile."
Billie grabbed Jakob's bag, and headed upstairs with his son.
Today seemed to get a little brighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! IF YOU WANNA READ A DIRTY STORY, READ 'Backstage Pass'.....=]

Okay, tomorrow, I'll update and make it New Year's Eve, then make another one New Year's Day, so Maggi can get back to school. :)

WRITER'S BLOCK, AGAIN...............