Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-DEUX

New Year's Eve is a pretty big tradition. My family goes to my Aunt Claudia's house and we celebrate, then sleepover, and leave in the morning. It is a tradition we had for many years. But this year, we are having it at my house. Why? I'm not even sure.

It was about ten o'clock in the morning when I awoke. I went downstairs and looked at the 'Chores List'. Anytime we throw a party, we all are assigned chores for that day. Lucky me, I get to clean toilets. I went to the first floor bathroom, and poured some nasty, smelling cleaner in it. While that was setting, I went to the upstairs one, and poured some in there. Then, I went into my Mom's bathroom, and poured some in her toilet. When I was done with that, I went back downstairs to the bathroom, and started scrubbing. I did that for most of the day.

When I was finally done, I crashed on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched the SPEED channel. I saw drag racing was on, and my favorite cars were on. Top Fuel Dragsters. I love drag racing. Before my father left us, he used to bring me to races every summer. With him gone, I just watch it on TV. It's not the same. A few months after he left, every time I would watch it, I would cry, because it brought back so many memories. My life goal is to a drag racer, no matter what it takes.

Scott plopped next to me. He was also added to the list, same with Joey, Jakob, and Billie.
"Hey, baby." He said and gave me a kiss on the head.
"Hello," I respond while my eyes were stuck to the TV. I can never miss a second.
"You know this is a repeat?" Scott asked me, and pointed at the TV.
"What is your point? Wait, how do you know?" I asked, and looked at him.
"Because half of the people racing, don't even race anymore. Like, Melanie Troxel, she switched to-"
"Funny Cars," I finished. "I never knew that you follow drag racing."
"Yeah, I think it's pretty sweet. I used to go to the race track in the summer." Scott said.
"Oh my God, me too! Dude, why didn't you tell me this before?!" I exclaimed. I was getting a little spastic.
"I usually assume girls hate racing. Apparently, some love it." Scott said.
"Love it? I'm in love with it!" I said.

We talked more about racing, until Mom said we had to clean our rooms. I went up to my room, and plugged in Billie the Second. I had to get a new iPod. I blasted Paramore, The Police, Green Day, and so many others.
When I was done, I took a shower, and got ready for friends and family to come over. Everyone had two hours to finish getting ready.

I ran downstairs and everyone was ready and the table was set up as a buffet table.
At six o'clock, the doorbell rang. Mom opened the door, it was my cousins, Whitney and her little brothers.

"Hey, Whit!" I said, and gave her a huge hug. Scott gave her a hug. We all went in the basement. Before we knew it, the whole basement was filled with cousins and friends. Tre and Mike were hanging out with us. Children were playing Guitar Hero 2, then, later, we bought out the Dance Dance Revolution mat. Somebody bought some Wii games, because we also have Wii.

At 11:50 PM, we all ran upstairs to get ready for the count down. The underage kids had fake champaign and the adults had real champaign. I grabbed an empty glass, and poured real champaign in it. No one caught me. I walked back over to Scott, I took a sip. He looked at me.
"What?" I questioned his look.
He shook his head, "You are such a bad girl."
"Did you watch me?" I asked.
"Of course. You are going to be so drunk." He said, and laughed.
"Eh, so what?" I said, and took a huge gulp. "WOO!" I yelled. Everyone got quite and looked at me.
"Sorry, I think the 'fake' champaign is kicking in." I said, everyone went back to starring at the TV.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all shouted, people clinked glassed, and kissed. I practically made out with Scott.
"I'm so happy I found you." I said.
"Me too. I would literally die if I never met you." Scott said.
"I love you," I said and kissed him.
"I love you, hundred times more." Scott said.

A few hours later, people started to get ready to sleep. Some stayed over, some left. Then, my head was killing me. "Scott, I need to lay down."
"Okay, honey." He led me to my room, then laid me down in my bed.
"Thanks, Scott." I said, and kissed me on the head.
"Anytime." He said, and went backstairs.
I closed my eyes, then I heard some one barge in my room. I jumped, to see Billie.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Yeah, you can." He said. He and kissed me. The kiss got more intense, Billie was undoing my top, while I was undoing his pants. He took off my shirt, and then my bra. He threw off his shirt, and went back to kissing me.
I moaned as he rubbed my bare breasts. He rubbed his thumb over my nipple, and massaged so it can get hard. Then, he put his mouth on my right one, and sucked as he massaged the left one. I moaned as I ran my hands through his black hair. He started to make a trail of kisses to my naval. He started to play with my underwear. He grabbed the top of it with his teeth, and pulled it off. My pussy was soaking wet, as he licked his tongue over my clit. I arched my back as he inserted a finger.

"Deeper," I panted, he inserted another finger. He pulled his fingers in and out, causing me to moan. He looked up at me with a smile of naughtiness.
"Oh, baby, please." I begged, I knew what he was getting at. He pushed his hard erected penis into me. I gasped, then relaxed as he thrust . My body was shaking.
"Harder, faster!" I yelled. He went faster, he was putting all his body into it. He hit my G-spot over and over.
"GOD, BILLIE!" I yelled.

Right when I was about to climax, someone came in and turned on the light. We gasped, and tried to hide our naked bodies.
"What the fuck, Billie?!" Said the guy. I never saw him in my life, but he knows Billie.
"It's not what it looks like!" Billie pleaded.
"Sure, you are going to be fired for this." The guy said, and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I UPDATED!!
My thanks goes out to Emilie Armstrong whom helped me last night. THANK YOU!!! :)

I stole the sex from my one-shot. Biggest Fan. READ IT AND COMMENT!!! If you love my sex scenes, you'll love Biggest Fan.
Also, in real life, I love drag racing, and it is a tradition in my family to celebrate New Year's Eve....

I know, A TON of paragraphs....but too bad! READ IT!!!!

Love
sam