Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-TROIS

"Who was that man?" I asked Billie, after the guy left.
"I don't know, but we are going to be in some major trouble. I'm going hunt him down." Billie said, and threw his clothes back on then left.
I laid in my bed, with the covers hiding me, and I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."
Scott walked in, I moved my sheet so he can see some of my cleavage.

"Um, may I ask why you are naked?" Scott asked, and raised an eyebrow.
"Wouldn't you like to know." I said and smiled. He laid next to me, and I cuddled up against him.
"The party is almost over, a lot of family and friends are not going to sleepover. Expect, Mike and Tre, as long as they don't get all freaky. They are sleeping in my room, so, that means, I get to sleep in here." Scott smiled. "Plus, if they get freaky, the headboard is up against your wall. Not a good sound. IMAGES!"
I laughed pretty hard, "You always make me laugh."
"Hey, I'm going to grab some clothes, be right back." Scott said, and got out of the bed.
I laid on my bed, starring at the ceiling, thinking of what happened with Billie and I. Who was that man?

Scott came back, and held a little black square. "Everyone is asleep."
"Scott, I can't. I want to have sex when we are both ready." I said and leaned on my elbow, the sheet slipped off me, exposing my breasts.
"Yeah, I'm ready, " Scott said, and pointed to his lower half. A bulge was forming, his jeans getting a little tighter.
"HA! Are you for real?" I said, and laughed.
"Yes. I am, Maggi. You mean the world to me. Yeah, you did some things in the past with Billie, but this different. Because I love you like no other man will ever do." Scott said, and sat on my bed.
"But, it's so weird, Scott. We did things in the past, too, but baby, maybe when I'm older." I said, and bit my bottom lip a little.
"You lost your virginity to Billie!" Scott shouted.
"Shut up, Scott. I don't want to think of that," I said, feeling hurt. "I was so stupid for that to happen. Believe me, I wanted you to be my first, no matter what."
"That is a bunch of bullshit, Maggi." Scott snapped.
"No it's not, Scott. You don't know how horrible I feel about that night. Plus, those are my feelings. I wanted to be pure on my own wedding day, and it's just not going to happen." I said and broke down crying.

"Sh, sh, it's okay, Maggi. I'm sorry, honey. Everything is going to be fine, I promise." Scott said, kissing my head.
I sniffled, "Really?"
"I didn't buy you that ring for nothing." Scott said, and held out my right hand. I looked at the ring, and thought of Christmas morning.
"I'm ready," I said, not even thinking before I said it.
"Are you sure? If you want to wait, like so many times before, I will wait with you." Scott said and looked me in the eyes.
"Scott, I'm so sorry for everything I did in my past. You have no fucking clue." I said and laid down on my bed. Scott crawled on top me, holding my hands.
"I love you," He said, and kissed me tenderly. For some reason, it felt like that was the time he ever said that to me.
We departed and Scott said, "I love you so much." And kissed me a little harder, before we knew it, we were panting hard. My hands were gliding through his hair, forcing him kiss me harder.

We finally stopped kissing. "That was great." I said, and looked over at Scott. He was almost asleep. I cuddled up next to him, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO SEX!!!!
Maybe later......
AT LEAST I UPDATED!!!

I thank Emilie Armstrong for helping through my writer's blocks!!! I LOVE YOU, EMILIE! :)