Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-QUATRE

Billie's POV:

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, running into a dark alley. My heart pounding with every step.
"WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" It yelled after me. I ran into a dead end, I heard heavy breathing.
"Get the Hell away from me!" I screamed. It was pitch black, and all I can see were these two red eyes glowing.
"Billie," It said in a deep voice. "Everyone will find out sooner or later. Spill now, tell the world what you did. That man will do it for you."
"What man?" I asked, panting.
"The man that caught you, he will tell the world." It said, slyly.
"Show yourself!" I shouted into the black alley. I saw something brown appearing from the darkness, then a tail. It was a monkey. I screamed, trying to climb the brick wall.
"HA! You will never escape from us." The monkey said, about ten monkeys were screeching and hollering at me. I try to kick them, but one bit me in the neck, and then I woke up.

"Oh my God!" I said, and opened my eyes.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Callie asked me, she looked at me, she was a monkey. I screamed, waking myself up.

"Billie, what's wrong? Billie," I heard some one ask me and saw Callie starring down at me.
"Oh my God, I had a dream about monkeys chasing me!" I said, I looked over at her, she was laughing.
"What?!" She asked, "What the fuck? Are you scared of them or something?"
"You have no fucking idea. See, I was at the zoo when I was about five. Then we were walking by the monkeys, one was starring at me, and then it just went crazy. He climbed the cage, and his teeth were showing, it was just going spastic. Then, all the monkeys went on some rampage, and started banging on the cage. People were running away. I was too scared to move. But, I have terrified of them ever since then." I explained, I looked over at her, Callie's eyes were watering.
"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yelled, and hit her arm with the pillow.
"I'm sorry, Billie. I just can't picture you scared of anything, usually animals are scared of you."
"Ta-ha, very funny." I said, and stuck out my tongue.
She laid on top of me, and I kissed her, rubbing her back, she moaned.

"We haven't done it for awhile," She said, panting.
"Want to?" I asked, and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, you have no idea." She said, and laid back on the bed. I guess I'm on top.
I started to kiss her, I removed her bra, while she was working on my pants. I massaged her breasts making her moan. I made a trail of kisses to her thong, I removed it with my teeth. I licked her clit, making her hips buck up.
"Damn," She said, and threw some lube next to me. "Just in case."
I rubbed her hot, wet pussy, making her moan. I positioned myself on top her, I entered her, and she bucked her hips again.
"Faster," She said through clenched teeth. I went faster, finding her spot.
"Uhhhh, FUCK!" She moaned loudly.
"Callie, you are so tight!" I said, with every thrust. "I'm about to come!"
"UHH, HARDER!" She yelled.
"FUUUCK, BILLIE!" She screamed, I let her ride out her orgasm. I collapsed next to her.
"That was amazing."
"Wait till I get back from the next tour. Now, that is sex." I said, thinking about Adie, and that night when we made Joey.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEX. SEX. SEX.
Short.
The dream was thought of by me, and Emilie helped me with it!!