Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-SIX

When Billie opened the door, a swarm of people with cameras and microphones surrounded the front yard. Flashes from people's cameras went off. People were shouting at us.

"Billie! Is that the girl you slept with?!" Some one yelled.
"Hey, you little tramp, was the sex good?" Someone else yelled. I turned around, the voice sounded a lot like Scott's voice.
"Where the Hell are you?" I shouted over the crowd of people. They were attacking Billie with questions. I searched through the crowd. There he stood. Scott. A smile on his face.
Smack! I smacked him on the cheek, and it was loud. "How dare you ask me something like that!"
"What? I was being truthful. You were so drunk that night, you needed someone to fuck." Scott said.
"You weren't in the room, Scott. How would you know that I was the horny one?" I snapped back.
"You are just covering up for Billie. You know you wanted him, you had to fuck him." Scott said.
Scott was so right, I really felt like that. "Shut the fuck up, Scott." I said, and stormed off. I heard him following me, then he put his hand on my left shoulder. I turned to him, and had tears running down my cheeks.
"Why? Why me, Scott?" I sobbed, and he held me. We walked to Billie's car, and sat in the backseat.
Billie looked at us through the review mirror. "We are going to People Magazine and sue these son of bitches."

We drove through down town L.A., and when we arrived we stormed into the building. Billie asked the front desk lady where People Magazine was. She told us the 52nd floor and to the right.
We hopped onto a elevator, and went to the 52nd floor. Then, we went to the their front desk.A lady was typing something. A copy of today's magazine was laying on a nearby table. Billie snatched it, and went up the lady.

"I would like to know who did this to me." Billie said, and pointed to the page. She looked at Billie then me.
"I assume you are Billie Joe Armstrong?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.
"No, dip." Billie snapped.
"I need you to wait, the writer of the article is in a meeting." She said, then went back to typing.

We sat down, I got my iPod of my purse, and put 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen on and closed my eyes. No escape from reality.... can really fit this day.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!!
at least I updated!!!!! =]