Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-HUIT

I walked through the unlocked front door of my house, and went straight to my room, and slammed the door close. I sat at my bay window, then started to sob. It was only merely seconds when I heard my phone croak, which means I have a text message.

I grabbed my phone and opened to see my friend Emilie texted me.
Hey! Haven't talked to you for awhile. How is life treating you?
I texted back with, Life sucks major ASS!! I can't believe People Magazine can do this to me!?
CroakI read about that. You can get back at those son of bitches.
I laughed, Thanks! LOL. I haven't talked to my own mother since then, and I'm pissed at Billie for bringing all this damn drama with him.
CroakWell, I got to go, soo sorry! Softball game
I typed, It's okay. Bye

I went back to crying, and lifted my long sleeve back up, and saw my cut was healing. I heard a knock on my door, that startled me.
"Um, come in." I said, and sat up. It was Scott, he had a little smile on his face.
"Hey, baby," He said, and walked over to me. My legs were hanging over the edge, and started to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and bought him closer to me. He fell on top of me, and we started to laugh.
I said, while laughing, "God, I haven't laughed for days!"
"Anytime, Maggi." He said, and kissed me as he laid on top of me. He went to pin up my wrists, then I screamed.
"OW! Don't." I said, he looked at me, and moved my sleeve.
"Maggi, how, how can you do this?" His voice was a little shaky, his eyes darted back and forth, my wist then to me.
"I'm sorry, Scott." I said, my voice was unrecognizable. He stood up, and headed for my door.
"SCOTT! Wait!" I said, and reached out my arm.
"What?" He snapped, and looked at me.
"Come here, I need someone to talk to." I said, with tears flowing.

He came back, and sat next to me. "Baby, tell me, why did you do this?"
"I can't stand all this shit that is happening, Scott. I'm depressed, and this was my only way out." I explained.
"Maggi, you could of talked to me. I will always listen, no matter what. I promised that I will take care you. I wish you could of told me before you did it." Scott said with sympathy.
"You are my only hope through all this. You are my best friend, Scott. I love you." I kissed him, and he laid me down on my bay window couch. He started to take off my shirt, when we heard a knock at the door. We stopped, and fixed our clothes.

"Come in," I shouted.
Jakob opened the door, "Supper is ready." Then he left, I looked at Scott, and he looked at me, and we started to laugh.

When we came downstairs, the kitchen smelled really good. Chicken and some side dishes, we took our spots. Everyone passed the food around, no one spoke a single word.
****
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN EXTREMLY BUSY AS THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ENDING!!!!!

Love to all!!!!