Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-DIX

It five o'clock in the morning when Megan arrived at our house in the family's huge RV. She rang the doorbell and I tumbled off the couch, still half asleep. I opened the door, and saw her smiling face.

"Ready?! It's a long trip. Need help with your bags? I'm glad to help you!" She said at 100 miles per hour. She pushed me aside to get to the stairs.
"How can you be so damn chipper at five in the morning, you freak?!" I asked her as she was grabbing the bags by the bottom of the stairs.
"Because my best friend is coming with me! Duh." She exclaimed and left the house. I stood there and shook my head. I will never understand that girl.

I went to Scott's bedroom and opened his door. He had his mouth half open, his leg hanging off the bed, and the blankets half off of him. I smiled to myself, and walked over to his bed, and shook him.

"UH? I'm up!" He said as I startled him.
"Megan is here, get your ass up!" I commanded and left. A few minutes later, he came downstairs with his bags. He almost missed one.
"Let me tell Mom that we are leaving." I told Scott as he followed Meg to the RV.
I ran up to her room, and knocked. They were heavy sleepers. I crept in, and whispered in her ear, "Mom, Scott and I are going to Texas now. CALL ME!"
As I left, I heard Billie snore. I'm going to miss that snore.
I headed downstairs, and the glow of the DVD player's time read 5:45 am. I went the front door, and looked inside for a few seconds, and closed the door. I locked it, and walked to the RV.

I opened the door, and I heard people talking. It was like a tour bus inside. I looked around. Comfy beds, nice round table and bench, leather interior, a stove and so much more. I found Scott and Meg talking.
"Hey, let me give you the tour." She said. She told us were Scott and I are going to be sleeping. We had to share a bed, everyone had to double up.
The bathroom was medium-sized, and the rooms were, too. Only two of Meg's cousins came. Bridgette and Tyler. The rest we would met in Texas.
"Only rule, no sex you two! Enjoy the trip!" Megan said to us and smiled.
Scott and I got into the bed, and snuggled. It felt weird to be laying down in a bed while the vehicle is moving. I'm usually sleeping on the back seat.

"Sweet dreams, love." Scott said and kissed me on the head. I fell asleep once I closed my eyes. I hope this trip will be worth it.
*****

About another five hours later, everyone was wide awake. I was sitting at the table looking at the fields, and cows as the sped by.
"PIT STOP! NEXT EXIT!" Megan's Dad yelled. He was living with them ever since Charile died.
Everyone cheered, and went back to talking. I joined Megan and Bridgette's conversation.

"So, you are dating the hot guy over there?" She nodded her towards the T.V. They had a T.V. near the front. The boys were playing Playstation.
"Yes. Why? Did you just call him 'hot'?" I asked her.
"Just wondering. He is so funny, we were talking earlier. You have one nice boyfriend, Maggi." She said as she looked at me.
"Aw, thank you!" I said and smiled. "We have been together for a long time. Ha. I don't even know how long. Too many good and bad times."

Just as I said that, Scott came over to me. "I'm hungry."
"How does this effect me?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Make me something, please?" He asked as he gave me the puppy eyes.
"Ugh. Fine. Come on." I sighed and got up. We went to the kitchen section. I made him a sandwich and myself a salad.

It was another 45 minutes till we got to the pit stop. We all ran out of the bus and right to the bathrooms. Megan, Bridge, and I all raced to the bathrooms.
"I win!" Bridge shouted. We laughed at her, and went to the stalls.
When I was done, I walked around the tourist section. We were the San Diego area. We had some time to still go.
We all headed back on the bus to head for Texas.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't the Southern CA area that well.

IF ANY OF MY READERS KNOW THE SOUTHERN CA AREA PLEASE:
Give me a city that can lead into TX.

It will help a lot!!!