Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-DOUZE

"So, what type of music are you into?" Tim asked me.
"Oh, I like Christian-Rock and Punk-Rock. I recently got into dance music." I replied.
"I see. Who is your favorite singer or band?" Tim asked, again.
"I'm really into tobyMac, he's my hero. He is a Christan singer. I also like Hawk Nelson, Paramore, Green Day, Linkin Park, Family Force 5, U2, the list goes on. For the dance music, I really got into Lady Gaga." I explained my musical likes. "How about you? What are you into?"
"I'm into Mushroom Head, as you can tell." He said, and pulled at his shirt. "Linkin Park, Paramore, anything scream-o."
"I'm not a big scream-o fan." I said.
"Scream-o is amazing!" Tim exclaimed.
"Ha. What else are you into?" I asked.
"Anything really. I skateboard a little, mostly run. I do Cross Country and Track. I'm into paint ball, also. How about you?"
"I skateboard, I like running, I get tired from doing a lap." I confessed and Tim laughed.
We finally arrived to the entrance, and walked into the store. It reminded me of a little ma and pa shop. It was really nice in there, Tim grabbed some wood. I realized what he was doing, so I went over to help him.

"The money is on my back pocket." Tim said, over his shoulder. I grabbed the money, and just happened to grab his ass. He didn't notice.
I handed the guy at the register the twenty. I held the door open for Tim, and we headed back to camp.
I assumed Tim was too focused on not dropping the wood, so I didn't ask him any questions. Even though my head was buzzing with questions. I wonder if he has a girlfriend? My thoughts stopped right there. Maggi, what are you thinking?! You have Scott in your life. Don't leave him. He means too much to you! Or does he?

We arrived back to the camp, and Tim dropped the wood in the fire pit.
"Thank you, guys." Megan's dad said.
"No problem." I said and smiled. I happened to get a glimpse of Scott. He looked hurt and pissed off. I sat next to him in an empty chair.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, he crossed his arms, and didn't say anything.
"Scott, please talk to me." I pleaded. Still, nothing. I got up and walked by Tim and Megan.

"Hey, Mags. Tim was just telling me how you two have so much in common." Megan said and smiled.
"Yeah, more than I thought. You know, for being a guy I never met in my life." I said, and laughed a little. I wonder if they understood what I just said? They nodded. Fakers.
All three of were talking, until we heard Megan's dad yell that supper is ready. We all walked to a table that was set up buffet style. I grabbed a plat, a hamburger, some chips, and sat a picnic table by a tree. Megan and Tim followed, and Scott happened to join us.

We all sat in silence and ate, my head was buzzing with thoughts. May be I should leave Scott for Tim. What are you thinking? Think of all the shit the two of you been through! He was there for you when no one else was. You have a point. No, really? Think about it, Maggi.
After everyone was done eating, Tim asked me if I'd like to go for a walk. Not even thinking before I said my answer, I blurted "Sure!"
Megan and Scott, for seem reason, are talking more than they usually do. I just shrugged it off, and went walking in the woods with Tim.

We followed the wooden chip trial, and started to talk some more.
"Have you been on this trail?" I asked Tim.
"I think. It has a been awhile since I have been on here." Tim said.
"Oh, that is a safe thought! As we get mauled by a bear!" I exclaimed. Tim laughed at my little comment.

We heard crunching behind us. We moved over to the side, thinking it was person. But I didn't hear any breathing, I looked over my shoulder.
My eyes widening, I stopped, and Tim kept going.
"What?" He asked, and his eyes widen. A huge black bear was walking towards our way.
"What do we do?" I softly asked, he walked over to me. He grabbed my hand, and we started to walk backwards, slowly. I started to panic. The bear stopped to sniff some bushes, we turned and ran off. I heard a loud roar, and I heard the pounding of his feet hit the ground.
We had no clue where we were going, and the sun was setting. Of course, no one camps in the woods when I come for the first time. We ran and ran until we couldn't hear the bear anymore. It was getting darker by the minute.

"There we are!" Tim yelled, and pointed to an orange glow. It was our campsite, we ran full-on, screaming.
"OH MY GOD! WE JUST GOT CHASED BY A BEAR!" I screamed, panicking. Everyone looked at us.
"Didn't you hear me?! WE GOT CHASED BY A----Never mind." I said, as I realized none of the faces I recognized.
"Do we know you?" A guy asked us. I looked at Tim, "Um, no. Sorry for that. Wrong campsite." Tim said.
We walked away, against the woods, trying to find our campsite. We heard a loud laugh, kind of annoying.
"That is my Mom. We are close." Tim said, and we heard it again.

Finally, we arrived to our campsite.
"You guys won't believe this, but we got chased by a bear on our walk!" I exclaimed, everyone gasped.
"Yeah, and we ran to a different campsite, thinking it was ours, and told everyone." Tim finished the story. Everyone laughed, and we sat near each other by the fire. I grabbed a water bottle, my hand was shaking as I lifted it to my mouth.

The fire died down, and everyone was going to their tents. There was still a little fire still blazing in the pit. Enough light for everyone to see and get ready for bed.
I saw Scott walk in the RV, and I that was my cue to get leave the fire. I stood up, but felt someone touch my shoulder.
I turned and saw it was Tim. I smiled, "Hey."
"Some day we had." Tim said.
"Yeah, the whole bear thing is something I will never forget." I said, and smiled.
"Um, I know we don't know each other that well, and I don't want to lose you. So, will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?