Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-QUATRE

I woke up with the sun beaming through the blinds. I rolled out of bed, opened the curtain to discover no one was in the RV. I looked at the clock, and it read 12:45 PM.
I walked out of the RV and saw Megan laying on a towel. It was pretty hot outside, so she was catching up on her tan.

I walked over and sat next to her, "Megs, I really need to talk to you."
"About Scott?" She asked.
"How did you know?" I asked, quite surprised.
"He told me how he misses you. He said you just aren't the same person anymore." Megan explained.
"Well, Tim---"
"Asked you out?" Megan asked, as she sat up next to me.
"Yeah. Are you physic or something?" I asked.
"Come on, let's go inside the RV and talk." Megan said and stood up. I got up and followed her. She walked into the room Scott and I are staying in.
"Okay, spill your problem." Megan said, and sat Indian-style.
"Well, it goes like this: Tim and I are hitting it off, talking, realize we have so much in common. I sat by the fire last night, and Tim asked if I can be his girlfriend. I went to my room, and try to snuggle up to Scott. He flipped out on me, and called me a skank." I explained as I paced back and forth.
"Hm. Who do you love more? A boy you knew for several months or a boy you knew for several hours?"
"You have a point. But, Scott had so many good points. Anytime I would run into an obstacle, he was there to help me around it. I don't want to lose him."
"Mags, listen. I'm not trying to sound rude, but you cheated on Scott with Billie way too many times. You need to start over. Find some one new, some one you can call your best friend. Some one you can love, and forget about Billie. Let Billie Joe be himself." Megan said, as her eyes narrowed.
I stood there in silence, starring at her.
"So, should I dump Scott and say yes to Tim?" I asked.
"It's your call."
"Megan, THAT DOESN'T HELP!" I whined.
"Maggi, no matter what you do, I'll always be there for you." She said, stood up and gave me a hug.

I went outside, and saw Tim and Scott talking. My heart began to beat harder. Are they talking about me?
"Hey guys." I said, and smiled. Tim smiled, Scott looked pissed.
"So, did you decide yet? Who is it going be?" Scott asked. I looked at both of them.

I felt like I was an episode of The Bachelorette. Cameras watching me, I'm dressed in a sparkly red dress, looking gorgeous as I break a man's heart. Tim and Scott dressed in tuxes, praying he is the one. I start telling what I like about each one.
"Tim, I hardly know you, but I'm thinking about what we have in common. Which is a lot, but will we ever see each other? With you living in the Southern California, and I'm living in Berkley." I say as I look at Tim. He has his hands folded, and nod his head.
"Scott, I have no clue where to start. You were there for me since day one. I cheated on you plenty of times, I regret doing that. We went a little too far a few times, and I'm glad that we want to wait. I love you, you helped me understand what love really means. But, I feel that with you living with me, you more of a brother than a boyfriend." I say as I look at Scott. His eyes sparkle, fighting tears.
"Well, it was a hard decision. I took a lot of thought into it. I like you both dearly, but I shall only date one of you. I choose...." I say, and we go to a commercial.