Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-CINQ

I felt like I was an episode of The Bachelorette. Cameras watching me, I'm dressed in a sparkly red dress, looking gorgeous as I break a man's heart. Tim and Scott dressed in tuxes, praying he is the one. I start telling what I like about each one.
"Tim, I hardly know you, but I'm thinking about what we have in common. Which is a lot, but will we ever see each other? With you living in the Southern California, and I'm living in Berkley." I say as I look at Tim. He has his hands folded, and nod his head.
"Scott, I have no clue where to start. You were there for me since day one. I cheated on you plenty of times, I regret doing that. We went a little too far a few times, and I'm glad that we want to wait. I love you, you helped me understand what love really means. But, I feel that with you living with me, you more of a brother than a boyfriend." I say as I look at Scott. His eyes sparkle, fighting tears.
"Well, it was a hard decision. I took a lot of thought into it. I like you both dearly, but I shall only date one of you. I choose...." I say, and we go to a commercial.

Well, we come back from the commercial. I take a deep breath, and I say, "I choose Tim."
I look at Scott, he was crying. Tim walks up to me, and we make out. I hug him, and cry.
"What is wrong, Maggi?" Tim asked, he looks at me.
"I'll be right back," I say, and see Scott staring at us. I walk up to him, and we fall into a hug.
"I'm so, so, so, sorry, Scott. I love you. I always will. My life changed dramatically with you in it. I just needed to start new, someone I can relate to. Please don't hate me. I will, never, and I mean, never forget you. Thank you for all you did." I say, and we departed. I'm crying hard, and Scott is crying.
"I am never going to forget you, Maggi." Scott said, gave me one final kiss on the lips, and walked off. I collapsed, crying harder.
Tim lifted me up, and sat me by the fire. Megan ran over to me.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I left Scott. It's over." I said, and cried. She hugged me, and Tim hugged me from the other side.
"Maggi, I love you. If you need someone to turn to, I'll always be here for you." Megan said.

After I was finally done crying, Tim and I laid a blanket out on the grass. We laid on it, and looked at the sparkling stars.
"So, what did you see in me?" Tim asked as we cuddled a little closer.
"What I saw in you is something I've never seen in a guy. You have a total different personality than the rest. I just pray that we can keep in touch." I replied.
"Well, it'll be a lot easier. My older brother plans on buying an apartment in Berkeley. I'm not sure how close we will be close to you. But, I promise I'll come over to see you." Tim said.
"Ah! When are you going to move? Wait, you are going to live with your brother?" I asked.
"He is planning on moving next month. So we can spend most of summer and school together. And yes. I'm getting tired of my parents, so they don't care that I live far away. Long story." Tim explained.
"I can help you guys move!" I said, cheerfully.
"So, we meet and know each other for a day, and we are dating? Crazy." Tim said, and laughed.
"Ha. I know." I looked him in the eyes, and just smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" Tim asked.
"Nothing. Just thinking of all the fun we are going to have." I said, and he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, and it got a little more intense. I rolled on top of him, he ran his hands down my back. I moaned, and we stopped.
"I love you," Tim said.