Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-SEPT

I woke up with Tim's arm flung across my body. I just laid there, unsure if I should move or not. Well, this gives time to think. Think hard.
The first thought I had was the fact that I broke Scott's heart. Was that really bitchy of me to do that? I mean, he was like a brother to me. A brother that fingered me. Ew. Wait, Scott seemed like a guy that was really forcing me to fuck him. I wonder if Tim is the type of boy who is in a rush? I looked over to my new boyfriend. I listened to him breath, and I saw his nose started to twitch, then he let out a little snore. I smiled to myself, and went back to thinking.

"Baby, what time is it?" I heard Tim mumble. Was he talking to me? Or was he talking in his sleep?
"Um, I'm not sure." I responded and looked at him. He was slowing opening his eyes.
"Well, it looks like it's morning." Tim said, I saw that the sun was shining through. "Are you okay?"
"Oh, yeah." I said, starring at the ceiling of the tent.
"No you aren't." He said, and moved a little closer to me. "What is wrong?"
I took a long sigh. "I'm just thinking."
"About what?" Tim asked.
"The fact I dumped Scott. God! Why do I this?" I whined.
"Maggi, you still have feelings for him. I'm fine by that. I've been through it all." He said.
"Well, the thing is, he was really important to my Mom and Billie Joe, and-"
"Wait, you mean the one and only Billie Joe Armstrong?" Tim questioned.
"Yes. He is going to marry my Mom a couple of months from now, I think. Why?" I asked.
"I love Green Day! You have to tell me the story how they met!" Said Tim excited.
"I will, but can I finish my little dilemma?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, continue."
"So, Scott is really important, and I'm scared to tell them that Scott and I are no longer dating. I just pray that they won't kill you." I continued.
"You know, I am staying at Megan's house for a week because of her birthday, plus, we haven't seen her family for months." Tim added.
"I live right behind her!" I said, and turned to face him.
"I have to meet Billie Joe." Tim said, and smiled.
"Since you know that about Billie Joe, you aren't going date me because my future step-father is a big time celebrity?" I asked.
"Of course not. I didn't know that before, and I am dating you right now." Tim said with smile.
"That is true." I said. We laid there and talked some more.

****HOURS LATER****

Everyone was doing their own thing, and Tim was running for a few hours, so I deiced to listen to Billie the Second. Also known as my iPod Nano. I went into my room, and laid on the bed, and put my ear buds in. I pushed 'Shuffle Songs', and 'Born To Make You Happy' by Britney Spears was the first song. I wanted to change it, but something told me not to.
As I laid there, listening to each word, it was coming to my head. Yes! This is my answer to my problem. The first verse said it all.
I'm sitting here alone up in my room
And thinking about the times that we've been through (oh my love)
I'm looking at a picture in my hand
Trying my best to understand
I really want to know what we did wrong
With a love that felt so strong
If only you were here tonight
I know that we could make it right

Scott came into my life for a reason. I have to talk to him! I took out my ear buds, and threw Billie the Second on the bed. I ran out of the RV, and I saw Scott and Megan kissing.

I walked up to them, "Scott, we really need to talk."
"Okay." Scott said, and stood up.
I pointed at Megan, "You are next."

We went to the picnic table, and sat on the table.
"Listen, I did so many things that upset you. I truly didn't mean to screw Billie behind your back. I was thinking that maybe we are better off not being with each other. You were too close to me, it didn't feel like a real relationship. I know, my family loved you, and gave you space to live in. I was born to make you happy, and I'm so sorry I didn't." I said, and looked at Scott. He was silent. I felt a breeze and heard people laughing from far away.
"I am happy being with Megan. To be honest, I had a thing for her when we were dating." He said. My eyes got wide. My heart sank like the Titanic into the icy cold blood.
"What?"
"I'm sorry. I feel the same way you do. We are better off friends. I don't want to lose you, Maggi. You have helped me through so much shit, thank you so much. We had some dramatic times, but I think it's a good idea to start fresh." Scott said, as he looked at me.
"Friends?" I asked, and held out my pinkie.
"Friends." He said, and smiled, as we did a pinkie promise.
I gave him a hug, "I will never forget you. I still love you."
We departed, "I still love you, too, Maggi."

We left the picnic table and headed back to Megan, and Tim was sitting by her.
"So, do I get a speech now?" Megan asked.
"No." I said, and looked at Scott. "You take good care of him. Just don't break his heart, like I did. He is a honest, loving person. You two have a great relationship. I'll be here for back up and support."
I took Tim's hand, and we went back to the RV.
"You did a good thing, Maggi. You just let him be free and said you will be there for support." Tim said on our way back.
"Thanks. It took some time, and Britney Spears helped a lot." I said, and chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ READ READ READ

Hey FANS!
I won't be able to update till Sunday. I'll be in Kentucky Thrusday-Sunday. I might update tomorrow if I have time. So, keep commenting, and read my other stories!!!
<3 Sami