Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUATRE-VINGTS

I walked back to the RV, and went up the stairs to go in. I walked to the couch, and plopped down. I sat by the window, leaning against the wall, my legs on the couch. Remembering when Tim and I walked to the little store, just talking. Then, I looked out the window above the sink, looking at the woods where Tim and I were chased by a bear. I went back to starring out the window.
Bridgette sat by my feet. "So, I heard through the grapevine that you are dating my cousin."
"Yeah. He is really sweet." I said, I couldn't hide a smile.
"He is. He can be really weird." She said.
"How?"
"Oh, he has dreams being a dictator, comedian, the list goes on and on." She explained.
"I see."
"He never told you?" She questioned.
"No. Was he supposed to?"
"Well, I'm not sure. When he meets a new girl, he acts a little different than he normally does. I think he was trying to impress you. But, you seemed to fall for him, fast." Bridge said.
"Yeah. I really did." I looked back out the window. "There was something about him that I was attracted to. I'm not so sure what is was, though."
"You will figure it out one day. So, why did you pick Tim over Scott?" She asked.
I looked in the aisle, making sure Scott wasn't around. "I felt he was too much of a brother to me than a boyfriend. I mean, we went through so much shit, I'm surprised we are still alive. Honestly, I wanted someone new, different in my life. I tried to convince myself that I loved Scott. But, I just couldn't."
"I see. Tim is a great guy to be around. He makes you laugh your ass off!" She said, and laughed.
I laughed. "I can't wait."
"I mean this as a close cousin to him. Don't be surprised if he breaks up with you, and tells you are too much of a good friend to date." Bridge said, and got up, and walked away. My eyes followed her. Those words ringing in my head. Am I screwed? Or worse, was this a set up? I guess I'll leave the future to decide.

About three hours, I was eating some cereal. I was enjoying it, until my ex-boyfriend and my best friend, sat across from me, and started to make out. I tried so hard not to cry, or throw up.
My phone vibrated, and I saw I got a new text message. It was from Tim.
Hello. It's none other than Tim. What are you doing?
I typed: Hey. I am eating a bowl of cereal...trying not to puke.
A few seconds later. What? Why?
Because Scott and Megan are making out right in front of me.
A second later. EW! Sick. Why don't you leave?
I'm trying to eat ceral...duh!
Hahaha. Wow. You make me laugh, Maggi.
I know. It's my thing. What are you doing?
Oh not much. Thinking about you.
Exactly how? In a 'I miss you' kind of way or 'I want to fuck you' kind of way?
Ha ha. The 'I miss you' kind of way.
Awh. I miss you, too, Tim!
Hey, I'll be back. We are at a rest stop. Talk to you in a little bit, honey.
Okay, I'll be here!

I got up, and put my cereal in the sink. I was heading back to my room, when I heard Scott say, "Let's go in our room." Megan and Scott scurried to the room. Okay, guess I won't be in there.