Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

81

"No, Scott, let's go in my room." I heard Megan say.
Sweet. I get my own room back! I opened the curtain, then tied it on the side, so no one can get it. I laid on the bed, after I found extra sheets, and changed them. I grabbed Billie the Second, looked through him, and found my band. Death Cab for Cutie. I played Soul Meets Body, and closed my eyes, until a vibration woke me up. Ew. Megan owns a dildo?! Phew. It was my phone. I opened it and saw Tim texted me.
Hey, I am back! What are you doing?
I texted, I am listening to Death Cab for Cutie. How about you?
Really? I like them! I love the song Soul Meets Body. Nothing really.
Oh my God! I am listening to that song right now! I pushed Send.
How weird! Ha ha. So, do I get to meet your Mom and the one and only Billie Joe Armstrong?
Ha ha. Yes you do! I think he will like you.
Good. I hope he will....
*****

It was another good three hours till we arrived back home. We parked the RV at Megan's house.
I got out of the RV, and said "Thank you for the lovely trip Mrs. and Mr. Gallagher."
"Anytime, Maggi!" I heard Mrs. Gallagher yell over her shoulder as she bought some stuff inside the house.
"Hey, Megs." I said, as she was unloading the RV. "Thanks for inviting me. I hope you take good care of Scott. He needs a girl like you. I love you, Megan."
She turned around. "I'm sorry I stole him from you, Maggi. I'll take good care of him. I love you, too, Maggi." She gave me a hug.
"It's alright." I said. I grabbed all my luggage. "Bye, Megan. I'll call you later or something."
"Okay. Bye." She said. I turned and started to walk home.
"Wait for me!" I heard a male voice yell. I turned and saw Tim running towards me. He pounced on me, making me scream and fall into the grass. I looked him in the eyes.
"Can I meet Billie Joe?" He asked like a child in a candy store. I smiled.
"Yes. If you get off me," I said, he got off, and lent me a hand to get up.

We walked to my house, I saw the Benz was in the driveway, Billie was home. We walked through the garage door entrance.

"I AM HOME!" I yelled, as I put my luggage down. I heard my Mom scream, she came running towards me, and embraced me in a huge hug.
"Mom, I can't breath!" I said.
"I missed you so much!" She said, and kissed me on the head.
"I was gone like three days, Mom."
"Wow. Scott, you grew. What happened to your hair?" Mom said, as she looked at Tim.
"Um, Mom, this Tim. He is my new boyfriend." I said, and smiled.
"Oh, I see." She said, and looked him over.

I saw a manly figure at the other end of the hallway.
"BILLIE JOE!" Tim and I both yelled. I ran towards Billie, and jumped on him.
"I MISSED YOU!" I shrieked, and felt like crying.
"I missed you, too." He said and put me down.
"Tim! Come here!" I yelled, and waved.
Tim walked over, very calmly. "Billie, this is Tim. Tim, this Billie."
They shook hands and Tim had this smile glued to his face. He kept starring at Billie.
"Is he alright?" Billie asked, and raised an eyebrow.
"I think." I said.
"Yo, TIM!" I said, and snapped my finger in his face.
"Whoa, what?" He said, as he got out of his gaze.
"Ha. Yeah, he is alright."
****
We all walked into the living room and sat on the couches. Tim and I sat on one, and Billie and Mom sat on the other one.
Mom started to ask Tim question about his grades, his home life, and she even asked if he ever did drugs or drinks. I looked at Tim when she asked that.
"No, ma'am." He said, and shook his head.
"Good boy." Mom said.

After Mom asked Tim about thirty questions, Tim and I finally had time alone. I should him around the house, and my room.
"Wow. You are a big Toby Mac fan, aren't you?" He asked as he looked at the posters.
"Ha, yes I am."
We sat on the edge of my bed, and talked.
"So, Billie Joe Armstrong is going to be your step-father?" Tim asked.
"Yep. I think next year or so, not really sure." I said.
"Wow. You really keep up!" Tim said, I laughed.

It was an awkward moment, when I looked over, and saw Tim was looking at me. We leaned in for a kiss, when we heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I yelled.
"It's Billie, dinner is almost ready!" He yelled back, and I heard him walk back down the hall.
"Where were we?" I asked, and we leaned into a kiss, and my lips met his, it felt like my first kiss all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emilie wanted more Billie! :D