Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

83

I woke up with this pain in my stomach, as if someone was stabbing me.
I felt sick to my stomach, so I went into the bathroom, closed the door, I pulled down my shorts, and there was my period.
I felt something come up in my throat. I couldn't keep it down much longer, so I puked all over the floor.
"Ah. Shit." I said to myself. I grabbed a towel and wiped it up, as I was doing that, someone knocked on the door.
"Be right out!" I yelled, and I threw the towel in the basket. I cleaned my mouth off, and I opened the door.
"Hey," He said.
I didn't say anything and I walked straight into my room.
"Fuck. I need a tampon!" I said aloud.

I went across the hallway and knocked on the door.
I heard the shower running, then I heard the door unlock. "Yes?"
"Yeah, can you hit me up with a tampon?" I asked.
"Where are they?" He asked, as he stared at the drawers that were below the sink.
"That one." I pointed to the bottom left.
He opened it, and there were boxes of them.
"Size?" He asked.
"I'm not telling you!" I said, "Move. I'll get it." I stooped down and took a yellow stick.
I left the bathroom, and headed for the stairs.
"You're welcome!" Tim yelled after me.
"I'm the one who had to get it!" I yelled back, as I reached the middle of the stair case.
I walked into the first floor bathroom.
"Shit. I need underwear," I said, and I walked back up the stairs.

I walked into my room, and I went to my under wear drawer. I grabbed a pair, then headed back to the bathroom.
"Are you serious?!" The door was closed and I had to wait about twenty minutes for it to open.
"AH. Finally!" I snapped at Mom.

I did my thing in the bathroom, and I headed upstairs. But I stopped in the kitchen, and turned to everyone.
"I'll be upstairs all day. I'm not leaving that bed!" I said and pointed upward. "If you need me, come in my room and talk to me."

Billie, Mom, Joey and Jakob stood there, just looking at me. I turned, and went to my room.
I ran into Tim, but I walked around him. I slammed my door shut, and crashed on my bed.

I heard a knock on the door.
"What?" I screamed.
I saw the door open, and saw a bunch of orange hair. "You okay?"
"Just fucking jolly!" I said, and rolled on my back to face the ceiling.
"I can tell," he said as he stood at the door.
"Come here." I said, as sweetly as I could.
"Are you going to bite me?" He asked, as he slowly walked towards me.
"No, just my family." I said, and smiled.
He looked at me like I was serious.

I scooted over, and he laid next to me. I felt like puking again, and just as he laid down, I blew chunks on him.
"Gross! I just showered!"
"I don't feel so good," As I did it again. This time, Tim moved, and I puked on my floor.
"Thanks! You made me puke on my carpet! You better clean that up." I said, as I hung off my bed.
"Are you always like this when you get your period?" He asked, as he gaged at the sight of the puke.
"What are you trying to say? I'm a bitch?" I snapped, getting pissed.
"I didn't say that! I meant the puking!" He said, and threw his shirt off.
"Oh sure that's what you meant!" I said, and barfed.

Tim left, and a few seconds later, my Mom walked in.
"Honey, what's wrong?" She asked, I couldn't say anything. I suddenly got the chills and started to shake.
"She has her period," Tim said, as he put a new shirt on.
"Awh, come here."
I collapsed into her arms, and fell asleep.

*Hours later*
"Ugh. Where am I?" I groaned, and I tried to open my eyes; the room was pitch black.
"You have your period and I think you are hung over." A voice said, a voice that I didn't recognize.
"Who said that?" I asked.
"I did."
I felt vibrations of the voice come from my back side, I rolled over and there was the outline of Tim.
"Am I dead?"
"Um, no." Tim said and gave me a weird look. "If you were, I wouldn't be here. I'd be in Hell."
He laughed a little.
"What?" I asked weakly.
"Go back to sleep. It's two in the morning, babe."
"When did I wake up yesterday?"
"About noon, then you passed out. You slept for quite some time." He said.
"I don't remember sleeping. Was I in a coma?"
"Nope. I stayed in this bed the whole day to make sure you were okay. I watched you sleep, but not in a creepy stalker way."
I laughed, and cuddled closer to him, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. gross. oh well.
comments?