Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

NEUF

I woke up the next morning, feeling happy. I went downstairs and was greeted by Billie. He smiled at me I smiled back.
"Good morning, Maggi." Billie said and handed me a plate with waffles on it. My mom wasn't up yet, this gives me a good time to talk to Billie.
"Hey, we need to talk about last night." I said as I sat down at the cherry oak table.
"What about it?" He asked when he sat across from me. He acted like he couldn't remember.
"About how I wanted to take that kiss a little further? Remember now?" I said.
"Oh that,"
"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I truly mean it, I have no clue what came over me. I mean, I have this major crush on you, because, well you're a celebrity. So, now that my mom is dating you, I kinda took advantage of that." I confessed. "I mean come on, I'm going to be your stepdaughter." And took a sip of my juice.
"Yeah, a really hot one!" Billie said. I choked on my juice
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" I yelled after I swallowed whatever was left in my mouth.
"I didn't mean to say that!" Billie said.
"Why the fuck did you say that in that in the first place?" I asked.
"Because...Because I think I love you!"
"WHAT?"
"I love you," He said again, straight face, too.
"What if my mom finds out?" I asked.
"Find out about what?" I heard her voice and screamed.
"Oh my God, Mom! You scared me!" I said panting. I glanced over at Billie whom was trying not to laugh.
I ran up stairs to my room and slammed my door.

NO ONE'S P.O.V
"What was that all about?" Callie asked as she grabbed a mug from the cabinet that was right above the coffee maker.
"Um yeah, I think I need to talk to her about this. Boy problems." Lied Billie and ran upstairs to Maggi's room.
Once he arrived to the door at the end of the hallway, the door with all the Green Day posters plastered on it, he knocked.
"GO AWAY, DAMN IT!" Yelled an upset voice from the other side of the door.
"It's Billie. We need to talk," Said Billie. The door opened, and there stood a tear-stained face.

BACK TO MAGGI'S P.O.V.
"GO AWAY, DAMN IT!" I yelled.
"It's Billie. We need to talk," a voice from the other side of the door. I walked from my bed to the door. My eyes were all puffy and red and smeared mascara down my cheeks. I looked like shit.
"What?" I asked in a cocky voice.
"Can I come in?"
"Why not?" I said and threw my hands up and walked to my bed and plopped down.
"Maggi, listen," Billie said. I sat up on my bed and Billie sat next to me. "You know I love your mom so much, right?" I nodded my head. "Well, I kinda like you, more than a future step-daughter. And when those papers get signed, saying that I legally own you, I know what happened between us, will hurt both of us, especially, when your mom finds out."
"I know what you mean. I guess it's my turn to tell my point?" Billie smiled.
"Okay, I know you are a huge celebrity, and like I said before, I have this major crush on you." I pointed at all the pictures and posters of him that are on my walls. "I guess, that when I saw you starring at me, when I walked down those stairs on Friday night, I knew that I found the right guy. But you are way older than me, and you truly belong to my mom. Not me." I said with a smile.
"I'm glad you understand," Billie said and gave me a hug. I cried a bit.
"What's wrong?"
I sniffed a little. "It felt good to let those feelings out." Billie gave me a kiss on the lips.
"And so did that," I said when we departed. "How long can we keep this away from my mom?"
"Well, one: when she catches us or two: we tell her."
"Um, I'll take choice three." I said and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N: I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER GOOD!! Comments??]