Status: Finished :D

Counting down the days

Epilogue

~ ~ ~Matt’s Point Of View~ ~ ~
I slipped the key into the door, Granting me access. I always come here to check on Star. I don’t know what I would do without her, she means the world to me. I placed the DVD on the table, its movie night just like every other Friday night. I also placed my shoes by the door because its raining heavily outside.

Plodding through to the living room I noticed that she wasn’t there like normal. I called her name a few times before walking through the house, she must have fallen asleep. I walked gently so that I didn’t make a noise, and opened the door to her room. I was right. She was lying on the bed with her back to the door. I smiled. She is such a peaceful sleeper sometimes. When the nightmares don’t get her, I cant stand to see her in pain.

I walked closer to pull the quilt over her, I don’t want her to catch a chill or something, but as I reached to pull the quilt I noticed the teddy I got her years ago, wow I didn’t think she still had that, as well as a letter. My name was scribbled onto the envelope in her delicate script. I opened the envelope and began to read. Tears ran down my face. No.

How could she do this. She is one of the best things to ever happen to me, yet she thinks she is the worst, how does that work. She is my rock. She helped me more than ever. We promised that we wouldn’t let the disease beat her. I promised that I would help her. We said when we were little that we would never leave each other. Always together. Tears were running from my eyes in a steady flow. She left. She ended, and I promise, I’m not okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
well there it is people what do you think :D
woah, i cant belive its finally done, please tell me what you think because nobody really has done and this was kind of my baby i spent so much time on it and a lot of my thoughts went into this and a huge chunk of my personality so please, comments are greatly needed/wanted