Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 5

Recap:

"It could take anytime from one hour to two years, yeah."

"Well I don't have that long, damn it!"she yelled. "I have to get to Konoha now!"

"And why is that?"Pein asked quietly and calmly as he entered the room. He turned on the lights and Usagi saw it was an interrogation room.

"I need to get to Konoha because....."


End recap.

"I need to get to Konoha because of my fucking little sister!"she yelled at them.

They all blinked. 'She has a little sister?' they all thought. 'That can't be good.'

"Is she as pretty as you?"Tobi asked innocently as he bounced around.

"How am I supposed to know if she's pretty or not?"Usagi asked back.

"Well you can't leave just yet."Pein interrupted. "Tobi. Out. Deidara, you too."

"Awww."they whined together.

"Now!"

"We're going!"they yelped in unison.

"Good luck Usagi!" Deidara said before closing the door.

Pein walked behind Usagi and placed a blindfold over her eyes. "Ah! What the fuck are you gonna do?! Are you a rapist too?!"

"No I am not. This is merely a small step. If you cooperate then you will be closer to leaving. If you resist, it will be harder, understand?" She reluctantly nodded.

"So....what's first?"she asked slowly.

"Just simple questioning."he answered as he sat in front of her. He quickly did a few hand signs and pressed his fingertips to her temple. 'Now...who are you?"

"Usagi Himaru, previously known as Usagi Saito."she answered automatically.

"Saito?"Hidan mumbled.

Pein chuckled."You didn't swear."

"Hn."

He turned back to Usagi. "How old are you?"

"19 years old, turning 20 on June 28th." she said, almost like a robot.

"What village are you from?"he continued asking.

"Konohagakure."

"What level shinobi are you?"

"Second in command on the most elite anbu squad. Also, second in command of the torture/interrogation squad."

Hidan whistled in amazement. 'I wonder what weapon she uses."he chuckled in his mind.

"What is your main weapon?"Pein asked as if he had read Hidan's mind. (A/N: Omg! Did he?!)

Usagi suddenly jumped up out of the chair, the jutsu broken and the blindfold off. "Holy fuckin' shit! My weapon!" (A/N: Oh yeah, Pein untied her.)

"How the hell did she break the jutsu?!" Pein shouted in his mind. He went to grab her arm as she passed him but she was moving too fast.

"Let's go teme."she growled, grabbing Hidan's arm and pulling him out of the room.

-outside-

"Where did you find me?"she asked when they got to the river.

"Right there damn it."he cursed, pointing to the river bank. She rushed over to the edge and started looking around.

"It's not here, god-fucking-damnit!"she cursed.

"What are you fucking looking for, bitch?"

"My god damn weapon!"

"Look in the water, bitch."

"I can't swim!"

"You're fucking tempting me to push you, bitch." Hidan growled as Usagi leaned over the bank, looking into the water.

"Touch me and die."she growled. "Pervert." she mumbled under her breath, standing up.

"Am not, bitch." Hidan took a step closer.

"Bastard." Usagi stepped closer.

"Slut." Closer.

"Man-whore." Closer.

"Son-of-a-.."Closer!

"Mother-fucker." Closer. (A/N: Notice how after she cut him off, her's kinda goes with it making it a different and new swear.)

"Prostitute for money!" They were now nose to nose, glaring at each other.

"Talk about deja vu, yeah." Deidara said suddenly and they jumped apart.

"Stay out of my space, pervert!" she yelled at the angry Hidan.

"You were in my space, bitch!"

"Don't yell at me when I'm yelling at you!"

"Why, whore?!" he snarled.

"Because you're a dumbass, dip-shit!" Usagi countered.

"Am not, Jashin-damn-it!"

"Do not use Jashin's name in vain!" Usagi scolded.

"Why not, bitch?"

"Because I worship him asshole! And no one insults my god so carelessly!"

"He's my god too, damn-it!"

"Will both of you just shut up?!" Pein snapped, standing next to Deidara. "Now." he said, turning to Usagi, trying to be calm, "Why do you need your weapon so badly?"

"Because it's the only weapon I use!" she shouted. "Plus I need it for.....! For my....uhhh....." she trailed off.

"Your what, un?" Deidara asked, appearing next to her.

"Nothing, blondie. Just help me find it."she mumbled. Pein appeared next to her and she grabbed his hands. "And no mind jutsus."she added.

"Is this the fucking thing?" Hidan said, holding something up. It was a three bladed staff. The top two blades were sharp and serrated. The bottom blade had curved spikes that looked like they hurt. Obviously it was meant to hold and rip the opponent at the same time.

"Yeah that's it. Thanks bastard." she said, taking it.

"Look out you two!"

--
♠ ♠ ♠
The bold is either something emphasized or the person thinking. Also A/N: means author's note, so it's a little thing from me in the story like me commenting or adding a little something in.