Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 6

Recap:

"Is this the fucking thing?" Hidan said, holding something up. It was a three bladed staff. The top two blades were sharp and serrated. The bottom blade had curved spikes that looked like they hurt. Obviously it was meant to hold and rip the opponent at the same time.

"Yeah that's it. Thanks bastard." she said, taking it.

"Look out you two!"


End recap.

--

A barrage of kunai and sheriken came out of the shadows of the trees and was heading right for them! Hidan was about to jump out of the way but noticed Usagi was moving slowly. "Let's go, bitch." he growled, picking her up bridal-style and jumping out of the way.

He landed near Pein and Deidara and set her on her feet. "Don't touch me again, you fucking pervert!"she snarled.

"You're fucking welcome. Don't bother fucking thanking me for saving your fucking life."

"Pay attention you two." Pein ordered.

"Whatever." she scoffed before settling into a battle position.

Another kunai flew out before a yell came through the trees, "Wait!...Nee-chan!!!!!"

Usagi growled, "God fucking damn it Yumi!" A girl slowly peeked her head out from behind a tree and just dodged a kunai that Pein had thrown.

"Can I blow her up, yeah?"Deidara asked him eagerly. Usagi walked over to the girl and Pein denied the request.

"You can only if you want to blow Usagi up....Besides...this meeting of the two girls could give us some information."he added before appearing next to the two girls. The black-haired girl jumped, hand reaching for her whip but Hidan appeared behind her and pinned her arms to her sides by his wrapping his arms around her.

"Let me go!"she growled, trying to kick him.

"You're a fucking pathetic damn ninja, bitch."he chuckled.

"Let my little sister go, bastard." Usagi sighed.

"What's going on here, Nee-chan?"she asked quietly. "Why are you with these..........people?"

"You're lucky you're fucking cute or you'd be heading for Jashin, damn it."Hidan cursed.

"Don't call me cute again you albino bastard."she growled.

"She looks nothing like you, un." Deidara pointed out. It was true. Usagi was dirty blond, Yumi was black haired. Usagi had blue-ish eyes, was built and tall, and looked kinda scary. Yumi had white eyes with red spikes, was skinny and short, and looked like an innocent angel.

"Like I care blond-girl-that-I-don't-know." she said lamely.

"I'm a guy damn it, yeah!"

" Could've fooled me."she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Now I see how she's your fucking little sister."Hidan chuckled.

"No fucking duh." Usagi sighed and Hidan let her go. "Yumi. Will you just leave? You shouldn't even be on a mission in your condition."she scolded. (Rhymes, I know.)

"Since when did you become my mother?"she asked with a glare.

"Why does this girl look familiar?" Pein thought as he watched the two siblings argue.

"What's your condition, yeah?" Deidara asked.

"None of your business, blondie." Yumi snapped.

"Pein-sama. What is going on here?" Itachi asked as he appeared next to Pein. (A lot of appearing next to people in this chapter.)

Yumi shut up and seemed frozen to the spot. "Ah crap." Usagi growled, stepping in front of her.

"What is she doing here and why is she not dead already?"Itachi asked.

"It seems Usagi has a little sister." Pein answered part of the question.

"Which sister?"

"What do you mean which sister, un?" Deidara asked.

"From the Saito clan, there is the main family which had seven children, six girls and one boy that was a twin to a girl."

"He's going to lecture us." Usagi groaned in her head.

"Each child had a certain ability and most of them survived after both massacres, others went missing. One known child is Usagi. Another is the infamous Ammorie no Kaze in the Village Hidden in the Sand. Yet another child is Kimiko Saito; somewhere in the Fire Country. The last known child is Yumi Saito, who you guys have seen before just a few months ago." he finished.

"He's right. He had kidnapped her for a few weeks and.....did things.....And Usagi knows. Crap." "Itachi, back to the base."

Itachi looked at his leader, about to argue, but decided against it. "Very well then." And then he was gone.

"I think it's time for you to leave, imoto." Usagi said softly, lightly placing her hand on Yumi's shoulder.

"Um...Y-yeah." She turned to Pein and Deidara, "D-don't worry. I-i won't tell anyone that you guys are around here."

"I still don't trust the fucking bitch." Hidan argued, "She doesn't seem like the fucking type to keep a damn fucking secret."

"Will you watch your mouth in the presence of a lady?!" Yumi snapped.

"Who's gonna make me, bitch?!"

"Will you just go, Yumi?!" Usagi exclaimed.

"I'm going!"she said before quickly taking off into the trees.

"I still don't fucking trust her. She's too innocent looking...damn it." Hidan mumbled.

Usagi chuckled, "You almost didn't swear in that last sentence."

"Nu-uh, bitch." he argued, sounding like a little kid. "You know what you fucking are?"

"What?"

"A bitchy demonic spawn."

"Damn straight. Just like you're an albino bastard."

"Can we go inside now? Then you two lovebirds can find a room." Pein chuckled.

"Ha ha, lovebirds, yeah." Deidara chuckled.

"Are not damn it!" They shouted at the same time and then glared at each other."Stop fucking copying me! No you fucking stop! Stop fucking reading my damn mind!" they yelled at each other.

"Will both of you get inside before someone else finds us?" Pein ordered, very annoyed.

"We're going, Jashin-damn it!" they both snapped. (Jashin-damn it. translation:god-damn it. Get it?)

-inside-Deidara's room-

"So...what was her condition, yeah?" Deidara asked as he flopped onto his bed. Usagi sank into an extra chair and sighed, closing her eyes.

"Who?"

"Yumi, un. You said she shouldn't be on a mission in her condition, yeah. What's her condition, un?"

"Oh. Uuuuhhhh...N-nothing." she stuttered.

"What's her damn condition?" Hidan snapped, "If you don't fucking answer now he won't fucking shut up...Dumbass." he muttered to Deidara.

"Am not, yeah! You're the dumbass, un! Why don't you just go to Kakuzu's room and get laid for once, yeah."

"I am not a fucking damn gay faggot like you!" Hidan growled. Deidara shut up and just stared at Hidan. Usagi could tell that a delicate line had been crossed and she wasn't sure what to do.

"Deidara?" she mumbled.

"It's nothing, un." he snapped before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

"What the hell did you fucking say?!" she cursed at Hidan.

"Nothing, newbie-bitch." he mumbled, laying down on the extra bed.

"That look in his eye was most definitely not nothing." she growled. "Why do you have to be such a damn fucking jerk? Jashin-sama should have never accepted you." She gasped as she was suddenly slammed against the wall, Hidan's body pinning her's.

"You don't know a thing, bitch." he growled. "My personality is my fucking own and the way I fucking act is my own damn choice. You don't like it, then you can go fuck yourself."

"Get off me." she growled.

He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "What if I don't want to, bitch? What are you gonna do about it, damn it?"

"You shouldn't get so close. I bite." she chuckled. Hidan had taken his cloak off earlier, complaining in very colorful language that it was too hot, and he didn't wear a shirt underneath. At such close distance, she could easily nip his neck and maybe even break the skin and get him bleeding. Oh how she would love to see the blood. Don't get her wrong, she wasn't sadistic. But if someone was a complete jackass, she couldn't help it.

She leaned a little closer and whispered in his ear," I warned you." Then she leaned forward to right next to his main artery and bit, hard. He groaned and pressed her harder against the wall. She chuckled and bit harder, breaking the skin and causing him to bleed.

"She thinks I thought it hurt. Oh how wrong she is. She doesn't know that I love pain, I crave it." he thought. She pulled away and looked up at him, her lips red with his blood.

"You like that.....You like pain......You want more..." she muttered.

"Did she just read my mind?"

"You're like me........"she added under her breath.

"How am I like you, bitch?"

"You're just...like me." Usagi mumbled. She looked down at her feet as his face became confused. "Gomen nasai............C-can you move...please?" Hidan backed up and allowed her to head for the door.

"Usagi." he said sharply as she reached for the handle.

"Hai?"

"Tell Deidara I'm fucking sorry."

"I'll be sure to use your exact words." she chuckled before leaving the room.

Hidan chuckled as his hand went for the wound on his neck. "That girl is something else."

--
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for this chapter. Sorry it took so long to update. Please review. I'll write more if I get more encouragement. Please feel free to read my other stories too and review.