Lives That I Love You

June 5

"Baby, you have to get up" called a familiar voice from somewhere unknown. I watched as my eyelids fluttered open, coming back to the real world. I recognized that the familiar voice came from somewhere near me, and I slowly turned my head to see Jack standing over me.

I blinked again, and watched as a smile spread across his face. How I loved the way he smiled. But I was so tired. The large digital clock read eight thirty in the morning. I had went to bed at four in the morning.

I made a sound of annoyance and rolled my head back over, covering it with the blankets around me. I tried to drown myself back into dreamland when I felt a hand on my waist. "Hope. Hope you've got to get up. Don't make me go to drastic measures." he said, and laughed once.

I rolled onto my back and pulled the sheets over my head, along with a pillow - possibly hitting him in the process. Laying there for a second, Jack didn't do anything.

Then he lifted the pillow, and by this time I was mostly asleep once more. He slowly pulled back the thick cover and brushed the hair from my face, causing my eyes to open once more.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." he said, and kissed me so softly. He picked me up out of my bed and sat me on his lap, cradling me like a child.

"And now are you awake from your eternal slumber?" he asked, and smiled again. I reached a hand up to touch his lips, and then his cheek and the side of his face, trailing my hand to his chest.

"As awake as I'll ever be." I said, and melted into his arms.

My life, the fairytale.
♠ ♠ ♠
"