Status: On hiatus. It may be deleted so if you want to take over then you can. Just leave a comment and I will sign it over to you. It's not the story thats my problem, it's just things that are going on so if someone wants to take over I will keep reading. Thanks.

Just Another Metro Station Romance Novel...

"good luck to a little love!"

Say my name,
You don’t even know it,
Well I am done,
Well you sure aren’t showing it,
Now hold my hand,
Well You know she’s on the dance floor,
Well I know she’s dying,
But still she craves more”

TRACES POV

we where singing “disco” for a bunch of teens somewhere in north Carolina. It was basically an after show since we had just finished a show with “We The Kings” but it hadn’t been scheduled.

I had planned on taking mason here after the show to talk, but that was ruined when Travis wanted to tag along, and it was made worse when the fans wanted a show.

But how could we reject our fans, the people that made us, and could easily break us.

“Yeah, yeah. She’s dancing at the disco,
And she’s dying, on the dance floor!
Whoa, yeah yeah, whoa, yeah yeah!”

Mason finished the song. God, his voice was beautiful. I cant believe that I didn’t realize this sooner, The way that he sings, the way that he acts, his confidence, he amazed me. And he was gay.

Perfect.

“hey, thanks you guys for coming out, and for standing in the cold for an hour, but we have to end this here. We have tour busses to get back to. We love you guys!” he blew kisses at the small crowd.

“thank you guys for coming out” that’s what I had planned, and I was still trying to make it happen.

“I’m cold…” I said it quietly so that only mason and a few leaving fans could hear me.

“Yo Travis!” he turned around, “trace and I are going to go inside. Gonna come with? its freezing out here.”

“um, no. im going to stay out here and talk to some of the fans, you know, take pictures, sign autographs, the usual.” Travis was all about the fans and he took every chance he got.

“Alright man, just tell us when you want to leave.” Mason finished the little conversation and led the way inside the small abandoned building behind us that somehow held warmth.

Mason pulled his hands into his jacket sleeves and rubbed them together. “Dude, it is fucking cold out there! How the hell does he do it?”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “I don’t know…”

We where leaning against the wall that was closest to the door. “Mason, can I tell you something?” I was starting to get nervous now.

“Sure, anything man” he did always say that we could trust him, and he was my best friend.

I moved off of the wall and across the room to a where the light from the street lamps out side didn’t illuminate so that he couldn’t see my face when I told him, and so that he couldn’t see me blush.

“I’ve been thinking lately and I think that I’ve been in denial for a long time about something, um, important.” I was a nervous mess already.

MASONS POV

I could hear the nervousness in traces voice.

What could he have to say that was making him this nervous?

He said “denial”, and a “long time”…

Maybe he got a girl pregnant, but knowing him, he probably already had quite a few kids that he didn’t know about.

He started talking again. “When I was thirteen I wasn’t always interested in girls, in fact I wasn’t at all for a long time. But I denied it and focused on girls. I never really wanted a girlfriend, just a quick fuck here and there, but it got out of control, and I got in the habit of doing that. And I never thought about who I really was attracted to.” I saw him close his eyes and heard him sigh, “Mason, I think that I’m gay.”

My eyes widened. what the hell? He never looked at other guys, he was always too busy looking at girls. he said that he was in denial, but who stays in denial for five years…

My thoughts slowed down as I realized that this wasn’t something that I could figure out. It was up to trace, and maybe I could help him.

My eyes went back to their usual, half closed, look and I blushed.

who I was attracted to, did he mean me?

I had to say something before he ran out of the room.

So I smiled. “Well then, welcome to the rainbow side.” I laughed at my own joke and walked over to him.

He looked up, well, down at me and observed what I was doing.

I stepped up to him and lifted my heels partly off the ground, closing a small amount of space. He hesitated and I stepped a bit closer.

“You can say no, but…” I whispered and lifted my heels a bit more, bringing us even closer.

He leaned down a bit and put his lips on mine. I felt the cool metal of his angel bites brush my skin lightly.

He pulled away for a second, looking at me, so I smiled. He leaned back in and kissed me this time, opening my mouth.

He put his hand on my shoulder, ready to push me away if he changed his mind about the kiss. But he didn’t.

I always thought that trace was sexy and it always felt like he was teasing me. He always moaned during “now that we’re done”, but only when I was there, and he would stay around me at clubs, moving to the music just little enough to not be called dancing, but then he would find a random girl and leave for the nearest room with a working door.

But now, finally, he wasn’t teasing. This was really happening.

He opened his mouth and I followed his lead, doing only what he was comfortable with.

I saw another camera flash through my closed eyes and didn’t really think much of it, it was probably just another fan getting one last candid of Travis.

I heard the doorknob turn and I pulled away from trace as quickly as I could and put some space between us.

The door opened and brightened our dark corner.

Travis stepped over the threshold. “Its midnight, we’ve gotta get back to the busses!”

thank you for ruining the moment Travis. I tried to act cool but trace was blushing.

“Um, are you guys alright? You look, um, awkward…” he looked at us skeptically.

“yeah.” I shrugged and walked past him to the rental car and started the engine. It only took a minute for trace and Travis to appear through the weird fog around the car.

Trace sat in the front seat, leaving the entire back to Travis.

Trace looked at me every few minutes and seemed uncomfortable.

well Musso, looks like you blew it…
♠ ♠ ♠
aww! so the trason story begins!
so this is the first chapter! i am really loving this and i plan on updating a few times a week!
i love you guys, thank you sooo much for reading!

i do not own this video. blah blah blah...

"good luck to a little love."- 0:44, 1:32, 1:49, 2:04

(in the next chapter i will explain how im making thier music work for the story.)
thank you guys soo much! i love you!
comments!