‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

There has recently been a problem in the world of hip hop/punk music. BrokeNCYDE has split into two different groups. BrokeNCYDE is still around but only Se7en and Antz are still in the band. They didn't feel that two was enough to carry on the band, so they began looking for a new member. They set up auditions at the studio and heard some pretty good people, others not so much. When the last person was up to audition Se7en and Antz laughed, it was a girl. Why would a girl want to be in a scremo band? The two boys questioned even letting her audition but first chose to do an interview with her to see what her deal was and why she was there. Her answers were simple things like: " I love scremo music", " Your band is great" and " I can scream just as good as you can" The last one made them think. Even if this girl was good would they let her in? She went into the booth and screamed/sang her heart out. Truth be told, she was good. Se7en figured that he would make it even harder for them to accept her. Se7en and the girl were going to have a scream off, if she won or came very close to winning then she was in. So the screaming began. Shockingly the girl beat Se7en in the screaming contest, so she was in.

That girl was nineteen year old Reno Bisante but the boys call her Lil' Rizz. With the new and improved BrokeNCYDE ready to tour, using all their old songs to start with, they went on tour.

** Check out my one-shot Were So Broken, it's the actual story on how they met and what Reno had to do to get where she is **