‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 1

It had only been a few months since Reno Bisante had came into the studio and sung her heart out in front of her idols. Against the one and only Se7en, who is of course the top screamer and the boy that she beat in a scream-off. Today they have been packing up everything that they are going to need on their summer tour, the boys didn't think they would need all to much but Reno brought every article of clothing she owned. Even though she is an emo scene tom boy she does like to look good where ever she goes. Even if it is just on a stinky tour bus witch was recently shared by four grown men. Those "men" were not clean freaks either.

Reno was just packing her last suitcase when she heard a loud beep outside. She ran to the window ans quickly opened the curtains, the tour bus was here. She stared at it in complete awe, she felt very nervous all of the sudden. This was the first time that she was going to be on her own tour bus, a tour bus that she was sharing with her band. Of course she has been on many tour buses through out her life, she was a groupie for many years. Her neon green covered iphone began ringing over on her bed. A Brokencyde song was blasting from its speakers. That meant one of the boys were calling. She slipped off of the window seat and over to the bed. She picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID, It read: Se7en. She quickly pressed accept on the touch screen and brought the phone up to her ear.

" Hello" She said a little nervous

" Yo, Lil' Rizzo were outside" His slurred words said

" I'm just finishing up. I'll be out in a minute, I promise"

" 'Ight Rizzo were on a time shedule here"

" I know...Bye Sev"

She pressed the end button and finished up her packing. That had not been the first time Se7en had called her but every time she saw his caller ID on her phone butterfly wings fluttered around her stomach. Those butterflies flew pretty dang fast. She packed her last bag and began taking them outside. When she took the first one to the curb she saw Se7en and Antz leaning against the side of the bus. She gave them a little smile before running back into the house and up the flight of stairs. She had to have taken a least five trips just to get all of her bags out to the curb. Now she just had to get them all onto the bus, great. She was already tired from all of the running. Se7en and Antz had just stood there and laughed as the teen ran around in a rush.Trying to hurry so they could finally leave. When she had brought the last bag down she noticed them laughing. She had no clue what was so funny.

" What the heck is so freaking funny?" She asked

The boys didn't say a word they just kept on laughing. What was so funny? Se7en tried to get something out but his words didn't make any sense.

" Well then if you think it's soo funny then get these bags onto the bus," She ordered " Now!"

The two boys eyes widened at her command but took the bags onto the bus. This time Reno could just stand there and laugh at them. Once all of the bags were onto the bus and back into the bunks they closed the doors and told the driver to go. They were heading off to their first home town show that was about an hour away. Reno plopped herself down onto the sofa in the front lounge and caught her breath. She already had the feeling that this tour was going to be crazy!
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a new story. I hope that you read the long discription, if you didn't then please go do that so you'll understand what is actually going on. Thanks and leave a comment!

Editing all of this... Slowly.

-Reno