‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 11

Reno walked slowly over to where the boy was laying on the couch, nervousness filling her entire being.

"Had he read them? Does he know who it's about? Does he like them?", her mind was reeling full of worthless thoughts, "Of course he'll like them, right? He's liked everything else I have written prior to this".

She gave a weak smile and took the paper from Se7en's hand. Looking down, she realized that it wasn't the lyrics after all, just a letter she had been planning on sending to her mother. "Thank-You God!", she silently shouted.

"So, what time is this party?" Reno asked, obviously more amused than before.

" I dunno, Rizz, it's like an all day thin', ya know? They got some alcohol and, um, a kiddie pool! So make sur' ya wear a bikini," Antz stated stumbling over almost every word.

Reno nodded, slowly exiting the room to go take a quick shower. "Hm, a kiddie pool? Aren't we all just a tad bit too old?... Nah".

~ * * * * ~

In just a few hours the band was ready to head across the parking lot toward Escape The Fate's bus, from a distance you could already hear the music blasting and people screaming. Se7en had his arm wrapped lightly around Reno's waist, guiding her through the bustle of people. Antz was a few feet ahead of them, ready to start drinking and hitting on chicks. Reno knew because right as they exited the bus he shouted, "I want beer and bitches!". Se7en got Reno a beer as soon as they made it to the keg, not even asking if she wanted one, which she didn't. She hated getting drunk, it made her do things she sure as hell didn't want to do. The worst thing was that it made Se7en loopy and horny, if she wasn't around to keep him in line, he would sleep with any girl that said "hi" to him.

By the time the sun was just beginning to set, everyone was drunk off their minds. Reno had lost Antz hours ago and hadn't seen Se7en in what seemed like ages. Of course she was worried, he could be out sleeping with random sluts he found wandering around, or maybe even worse.

"You look lost, baby girl, you okay?" A unfamiliar voice asked from behind her. She whirled around to be met with none other than Andy Sixx.

"Oh, no, I'm not lost and yes I'm okay. My friends... I don't really know where they are" She said quietly, memorized by the boy standing in front of her, he was beautiful.

"Who you looking for?"

"Uh, Se7en from Brokencyde...? My band mates, actually."

Andy thought for a moment before smiling widely and nodding, quickly looking down at his converse shoes before looking back up and meeting Reno's eyes.

"Your Reno Bisante from Brokencyde? Wow. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, I'm just used to seeing you with a little more make-up and a little more clothes" This caused Reno to look down at herself, realizing she was only in a bikini top and really short shorts.

"Well, it was hot today, ya know?" She was about to carry on when she heard someone shout her name, turning she noticed Se7en walking her way.

"I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Andy!" She shouted over her shoulder as she made her way quickly to the drunken Se7en.

She began leading him back to the bus as he questioned her about why she had been talking to Andy. Se7en didn't like Andy, of course, he said that he was a man-whore only looking for a quick one night stand. Reno doubted that Se7en's statement was true, but how could she be sure? It didn't matter anyways. She had Se7en and that was all that really mattered to her, it was all that would ever matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Okay, so I havne't been online in a really long time! But I'm updating now!
Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year!
You'll be seeing a lot more of these two now that I have lots more ideas for this. In the meantime, please, check out my other stories. You might just take a liking to them!

-Reno(: