‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 12

The bus was on the road heading to another state within the next hour, they sure as hell didn't want to arrive at the venue in the late hours, they would all be miserable. Epically since they were promised they could sleep in a hotel tonight, they loved those nights. Of course their bunks were comfortable but nothing could beat the feel of sleeping in an actual bed, it was like heaven.

When Antz first entered the bus he was loud and obnoxious. He was laughing hysterically and tripping over everything in the kitchen area. Reno shot up in bed, startled, and slipped past Se7en's sleeping form to go find the source of the ruckus. There, on the kitchen floor, was a drunken Antz, passed out as if he were dead to the world. Reno squatted down next to him and shook him slightly, he groaned but didn't move.

" Antzy? Hey, Antz, wake up!" he didn't move a muscle.

She turned him on his side and then left him there to sleep. "He is going to be massively hungover in the morning," Reno thought as she walked back to the bunk area. Se7en's eyes were open and he looked up at Reno. She smiled slightly, wandering if she had woken him up while attempting to stir Antz.

"You okay?" She asked, moving closer to the bunk.

Se7en just nodded rolling onto his back so Reno could slide past him and into the bunk. But she didn't, not completely anyways. She slid in and straddled Se7en's lap. His eyes grew wide. "What the hell is she doing?", he thought as he looked up into her eyes with concern.

"Relax, Sev, your tensing up. I just wanna kiss you..."She trailed off as she leaned down.

Their lips met in an instant. It was slow and sweet at first and then a little bit of touching was added. Nothing severe, though. Reno caressed Se7en's cheek gingerly while Se7en ran his hands along Reno's bare sides. Reno pulled away, remembering Se7en was drunk out of his mind and probably wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. She slipped off of him and cuddled into his side.

"Are you okay?" Se7en asked

" I'm fine. I don't feel very well, Good-Night, Sev." She replied before closing her eyes tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
I'll give another one tomorrow.

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!

-Reno.