‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 2

The tour bus was smoothly riding down the highway on its way to the first venue of the tour. Leaving the three other passengers, not including the driver, to sit around and wait. The two boys did not mind the wait because for one they had been doing this for a long while and two because they had Reno to keep them entertained. They kept on asking her to do random things like yell "I love Se7en of BC13!" out the window. She didn't do it for she knew people would stare. Fans in cars were already following the bus and she didn't want to make it any worse than it already was. If that was even possible. Every so often one of them would lean out the window and scream to their fans. Honks from the cars were their only replies. The band had always gotten excited when their fans were around, mostly when they were drunk or had been drinking. Usually Se7en is totally wasted at this point but today was different, it was Antz this time. He would begin to laugh for no reason and then fall off of the black sofa. For some reason all of the decor was black. Most likely because they were a screamo band made up of all guys, well at least they had been at one point in time.

The driver called out that they were arriving at the venue and for them to prepare to exit the bus. Reno had just came out of the bathroom and she was looking quite nice. She had on black skinny jeans, her favorite tee and a pair on converse. This was just her exit outfit. She knew she had time to change before they went on stage tonight. For now they were going to do sound check and meet some of their fans who had come early. As they stepped off of the bus the screams began in an up roar. There was screaming from every direction and it made Reno feel dizzy. She was used to the screaming from the fans in crowd but this was different. The butterflies were back and all the noise made her head spin. She was going to faint. Quickly she grabbed Se7en's arm to balance herself, thus causing him to look down. He saw the sickened expression on her face and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She then felt more safe and began to take deep breaths. They made it into the venue and got Reno into a dressing room chair to cool down. The stuffiness of the room was not helping her at all.

" Lil' Rizzo, are you gonna be okay for the show tonight?" Antz asked kneeling beside the chair

" Ye-yeah I should be okay. I just got a little nervous is all, but once I hit that stage it will all go away" She said taking a sip of water

" As long as your sure, but for now lets go meet some fans before sound check"

Reno smiled and gave a little nod before standing up. She got a little dizzy at first but was okay again in a matter seconds. She knew she had to feel better soon because the show was just hours away. They made their way out of the venue again and out to a tall fence. Behind it were tons of screaming fans, if one of those fans made it through that gate somehow Brokencyde would be in deep trouble. Fans introduced themselves and asked for pictures and autographs. As soon as somebody asked for her autograph she was in. After just that one fan all the others recognized who she was and attacked her with paper and pens. This made her smile, she had fans of her own for the first time ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short little chapter but I wanted to make sure this story got updated today. I'm running behind on updates for all of my stories right now and I seem to really like this one.

EDITED.
Reno