‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 5

It was mid afternoon when Reno was getting ready for the day. She had just blow dried her hair and was straightening it when the bus slammed to a halt. There were a few shouts from the others on the bus and a painful scream from Reno. When the bus had slammed on its brakes the hot end of the straightener had caught onto her finger and burnt her. Of course it was only a small burn but it sure did hurt. She screamed out again before running from the bathroom and up to the first band mate she saw, Antz. She jumped onto his lap and shed a few tears.

" Lil' Rizzo what happened to you?" He asked

" The straightener burnt my finger!" She said barely over a whisper

" Let's get some ice"

Antz guided Reno into the small kitchen and opened the freezer. Thankfully they had a few pieces of ice left in the tray. Antz put some in a dish towel and handed it to Reno. She took a seat at the booth and iced her finger. The whole time she wondered where Se7en was. Why did she always think about him?

After a few minutes Se7en came strolling out of the bunk area dressed in his normal clothing. A tee shirt, dark skinny jeans, and a pair of converse shoes. Since when does he wear converse? When he noticed Reno holding the ice pack on her hand he looked slightly concerned. Was he still high? Reno sure did want to know that question's answer. No Se7en wasn't high but he was in need of a drink. He walked off of the bus and out into the parking lot. Reno and Antz followed hoping that there would be something useful in the store. There was. When they came back in they had at least ten shopping bags filled to the top. Reno knew she would be putting all this stuff away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So somebody commented asking when the next chapter was so I updated.
Also,
I know that these chapters are kind of boring but they are working up to the more serious things like first kisses and dates, etc. So keep on reading because that stuff is coming soon! <3

-Reno

EDITED.