‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 6

Today was a day that the band had off to just hang out and do what ever they wanted. Reno knew she wanted to spend it with Se7en but wasn't sure if he would agree. After getting herself ready for the day she made her way out of the back of the bus to the front area where Se7en was just about to light up a smoke of some sort. Drugs. Reno knew that this was her only chance to ask before he got higher than the clouds. She quickly speed walked over to the couch that Se7en was sitting on and plopped down next to him. He set the smoke down and looked at her with confusion. Reno usually never did a thing like this.

" What?" Se7en asked sounding annoyed

" I was just wandering if you wanted to hang out today. Just you and me?" She asked hopeful

" You bothered me for that? Was it really worth it?"

" Only if you say yes I suppose"

" Maybe later because as of right now I am going to get high."

Reno rolled her eyes before stalking off of the bus and out into the open air. Just like always it smelt like booze and sweat. Gross. Reno made her way through the mess of buses and people trying to get to the venue. Once there she plopped herself down on the stage and began writing. Yes writing and it was a song to be exact. You may have thought she would write a letter to Se7en or maybe even her family back home, but no she did not. In the song she talked about her feelings for Se7en and how she wished they could spend time together, alone. Once she had a rough draft done she folded it up and put it in her pocket.

"One day I will sing this for him. One day he will know"
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a stupid boring filler but I had to update!

-Reno

EDITED.