Status: Bleh might be slow 'cause the 'rents are being EVIL

The Girl Who Cried Blood

drowning in the blood

“No, no!” she screamed as the murderer descended brutally stabbing the knife into her stomach and twisting the blade, sending a violent spasm up the girl’s body.
“Please stop!” she said her stare hard, the murderer’s mind faltered though the body remained on task, slitting the flesh of the young girl, opening each individual scar, each tally of the pain she had endured. The murderer had no control. The setting was familiar, the lighting the feel of the room. The murderer knew this place. Suddenly the girl began to laugh as small pink bubbles started to accumulate on the edges of her mouth.
“Murderer, nothing but a dirty murderer, my blood is on your hands, you heart as black as Ebony.” With that her eyes rolled back and the girls body seized in pain once more before the murderer stood up and wiped the blood on her cotton pants, smirking, she walked away…

Ebony sat up straight away, a nightmare, which was all it had been, a night mare, about killing someone. Her breaths were shaky as she slowly made her way through the dark room into her washroom washing the strange sticky sweat off her face. She had never sweat like this before, this abnormal heavy stickiness. Reaching over Ebony turned on the light and looked into the sink; pink water was swirling down the drain, pink like the bubbles that had been in the corners of that girl’s mouth.

“Blood,” Ebony confirmed looking down at her red stained body feeling faint, she looked up and stared at her face but was instantly distracted by the grotesque sight, long red letters dripping and sticky were scrawled across her mirror M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R written in the sickly long font. Turning around not wanting to look at it any longer Ebony instantly regretted her actions and wished she had stayed in bed. Hanging from the shower head was the thin body of Mae Scotts her long curly brown hair was matted and bloody, her eyes stared upwards long slit along the bottom had bled blood down her cheeks making her seem like she had cried blood, every single scar on her arms and legs had been slit open and had pooled her life’s blood into the plugged bath tub making Ebony gag,
The smell was so heavy she didn’t know how she hadn’t noticed it earlier.
Mae’s mutilated body was too much, she had done this.
She had done this.
Tears started to pour down Ebony’s cheeks, her sobs painful and silent making her unable to breath.

Taking a step closer to the poor girls severely mutilated body she noticed her hands clenched into fists, reaching out she pried them open and found wire had been threaded through her fingers to keep them in the position, yanking it causing chunks of flesh to fly a small pistol fell into the pool of blood splashing up at Ebony’s shell shocked form.
She had to get the images out of her head, they were stuck in there, the screams, the murder, and the blood, the blood was every where. Her arm shot out and her hands began searching through the blood, Mae’s blood, she had to find the gun, she had to escape, she had to make the pictures leave. From above her Mae’s lifeless eyes watched silently as her twisted justice unfolded.

Ebony withdrew her hand for a moment to wipe her cheeks smearing the blood down them by accident
“No, no, no, no, no…” she muttered as her finger nail caught her bottom eye lid gouging it deeply filling her left eyes vision with a red tinge,
“No, no, no not more blood, please no.” Ebony cried as she got into the bath tub the blood saturating her clothes she finally found the gun her fingers clasped around it and she brought it to her temple closing her eyes she pulled the trigger, a dull click sounded but nothing else. What kind of cruel joke was this! The pictures, they were still there, the open mouth of anguish and agony, her eyes, the cold hard stare of hate.
“Make it stop!” Ebony shouted as she smashed the tile wall of the shower with the hard metal of the gun picking up a sharp fragment she drove it into her eye making it pop like a grape, the milky juices flowed down her face with the blood. “Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop.” Ebony repeated over and over as she banged her head against the shattered tile.
Eventually she slipped unconscious and slid down the wall drowning in the blood of her murdered victim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one, this one is where it gets gory.... sorry if I scared you xD