I Miss You, I'm So Sorry

I Miss You, I’m So Sorry

“No Teri! I’m not going!” I yelled.
“Skyler… you have to. You know things didn’t end well with you and him. And this may be the last opportunity you get to fix things.” Teri said grabbing my purse.
See, my EX Shaant is in a band called Cute Is What We Aim For, and about two months ago I was on tour with them. I was so sick of seeing all these girls throwing themselves at him and him flirting with them. I know he didn’t mean anything by it and that he was just trying to make a few fan girls happy. It’s just jealousy got the best of me… so I went to a party, got really really drunk, and I accidently cheated on him and that was the worst mistake of my life. And right time I kissed that other guy Shaant walked in… he sent me on the next flight back home. I do still love him with ALL of my heart.
Now CIWWAF is performing in town tonight and Teri and boyfriend Scott are trying to drag me there so Shaant and I can ‘patch things up’.
“What if I don’t want to fix things?” I said snatching my purse from her.
“Now Skyler, you and I both know that you miss Shaant and he is the best thing that has ever happened to you. And ever since you’ve been home you have been miserable.”
That’s just like Teri acting as a "mother figure” to me.
“Teri’s right.” Scott said, “What would it hurt just to go to the show?”
What would it hurt?!?... It would hurt me! I can’t take Shaant rejecting me. What if I try to apologize and he just laughs in my face?! I wouldn’t be able to take that. What if all the hurt he was feeling from that night came back to him and he looked at me again the way he did that night. That face he made when he saw me at that party was the most awful thing. He looked so hurt.
That’s what I wanted to say.
“Nothing, I guess.” I muttered.
“Ok then. Let’s go!” Teri said grabbing me by my wrist.
We were off to the Cute Is What We Aim For show.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Of course we had to be in the front row, that is the usual Teri and Scott. It’s like they were made for each other. They always think so much alike. I used to think like that about me and Shaant we were so alike but yet so different.
CIWWAF was in the middle of “The Curse of Curves” when me and Shaant made eye contact. He stopped right in the middle of the song.
“Skyler...” he said shocked into the mike. And then of course everyone’s attention was turned to me. “I can’t believe you came.”
I just smiled.
Then they continued with the song.
“He knew about this!?!” I said to Teri and Scott.
“Skyler, we had to do something! You were moping around the house all the time and you hardly ever went anywhere. You know you’re happy you saw him.” Teri said.
After the show we were walking out to leave. Then I heard someone yell my name. I turned to see Shaant running toward me.
“Skyler, you wanna go somewhere and talk?” he asked.
“Uumm, sure.” I said confused. My life is so the reverse of what they put in the movies. Normally it would be the person who had done the heartbreaking wanting to talk to the person they hurt. Not vice versa. We walked backstage and went into his dressing room.
“So, how have you been?” he asked, motioning for me to sit down.
“Honestly… not so good.” I said. He sat down beside me. “How about you?”
“Probably way worse than you.” He said. I could see the hurt in his eyes.
“Shaant, I’m really sorry.” I said my eyes beginning to water.
“You don’t have to be sorry, Skyler. Tour life isn’t for you I understand.”
“No Shaant, you don’t. I really didn’t know what I was doing. I was very drunk and very jealous. I know that’s not excuse. But I know I should have heard you out instead of doing something stupid. And if I could I would take all of that back just to be with you again.” I said now crying. “I miss you… I’m so sorry.”
He took me in his arms.
“Do you really mean all of that? About you wanting to be with me still?” he asked, hugging me tightly.
“Yes, Shaant… I still love you and I will do anything to be with you again.” I said looking into his eyes.
Then he kissed me and all then pain just melted away.
“I love you too, Skyler.” He said against my lips and he kissed me again. I finally had the love of my life back and I will never do anything to mess us up again.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! :)
COMMENT MEEE!!!
XOXO taylor