Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Alexis Crystal Jacobs is a 17 year old brunette with deep brown eyes to match. She attends Blackwood Boarding school since her parents want her to recieve the best educaion possible. She enjoys singing drawing and dancing. She sounds normal right, well there is one thing about her that makes her......unusual. Alexis doesn't believe in love. I know wierd for a 17 year old girl to not believe in love but she doesn't. She thinks people just say i love you to get what they want or to find a way to keep someone around. She does however believe that you can love someone like a family memeber but she doesn't believe that you will ever fall in love with anyone. Will Alexis remain like this forever?
  1. New Guy
  2. Reuions
    Old friends are met
  3. Ice Cream brings people together
    Alexis spends some alone time with Anthony. There's nothing suspicious anout that right?
  4. Nothing is going on
    The girls get into a small argument but what about
  5. Mornings aren't my thing
    Alexis begins to care about how she looks in the morning. But why is the reason that shocks her
  6. Drama
    The title explains it all.
  7. Blackwoods
    Is Anthony really a Blackwood? What will happen if he is?
  8. Help
    Someone comes to Alexis rescue, but who is it
  9. Reminding
    Alexis is always reminding herself about Leah, but why?
  10. Late party invite
    Alexis is told about a party being held off campus
  11. Wasted
    Alcohol causes much drama
  12. Temptation
    Slightly descriptive but nothing major
  13. What happened?
    Alexis wakes up completely hungover from last night
  14. Confessions
    A confession is made but how it happens isn't to Alexis' liking
  15. Comfort
    The title explains it all
  16. Guilt
  17. Conversation
  18. The talk
  19. Complicated
  20. The trade
  21. The 'good' news
  22. Morning Swim
  23. The plan
    "Well…I was wondering how you feel about friends…..with benefits?”
  24. PDA
  25. Thoughts
    Somehow, I wanted her to notice me. I wanted her to give me some kind of a second look, even if it was a glare, but why.
  26. An explanation
  27. Perfect
    A chill ran down my spine, fireworks went off in my head the whole shebang.
  28. The Storm
    I could taste the rain on his soft lips, and I loved it.
  29. Like father like son
    What are these two twins? Seriously, they act just a like, except when the Dean’s punishing me in his office for something.
  30. Perfect Silence
    loved being around him, having a simple unspoken moment like this.
  31. Situation
    I knew that I had feelings for her, even if I denied it; I always knew that I had feelings for her.
  32. The truth
    It didn’t feel the same as it did before. Before it felt amazing and slightly right but now it just felt, wrong.
  33. Bathroom chat
    My face fell. Did she just say morning sickness, if she has morning sickness than that means….oh no.
  34. Confrontation
    Suddenly the door flew open, revealing an extremely pissed Leah. She stood there glaring at me before looking at Eric.
  35. The question
    Anthony smiled and reached for my hand, which I had folded in my lap. He picked them and then looked up at me with a serious face.
  36. Apology
    I was happy that you had found someone with the real thing, and it seemed like you might feel the same”
  37. Getting ready
    I couldn’t describe how nervously anxious I was. I wanted to see his reaction yet I didn’t want anything to go wrong.
  38. Date
    Anyway I was thinking that we should each ask each other one question that we really want to know,
  39. Reason
    There’s no point in hiding it from him, he’s going to find out eventually.
  40. Scarlet's wrath
    She was quickly walking towards us with determination etched all over her face.
  41. London's big mouth
    “Shoot, there goes my big mouth again. Bad London Bad”
  42. No more problems
    I didn’t have any problems anymore
  43. Slip of the tongue
    I don’t know if it was meant to be said or if it was a slip of the tongue but either way it was something that I wished hadn’t of happened.
  44. What he means?
    I know that you don‘t believe in it but do you even know what it means?
  45. Contradicting
    I had just contradicted myself
  46. Most important phone call ever
  47. Running
  48. The plan
    Mystery POV