Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Morning Swim

I woke up the nest morning feeling restless. It was as if I hadn’t actually slept the night before. I rolled over to look at my clock. The clock read 6:45 A.M. I’ve never woke-up this early without being forced.

The sound of a drawer being opened was heard across the room. I turned around to see Leah going in one of the drawers.

“Sorry did I wake you up?” she asked

I shook my head no before sitting up. Leah told me how she had practice this morning instead of this afternoon but I wasn’t really listening. I just felt out of it this morning. It’s not like I was tired because I wasn’t…well I was but I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep. Something just didn’t feel right with me this morning. I decided that I needed to get up and do something. I decided that I would go down to the fitness center and take my mind off things. Besides, I should get back into shape with Softball season right around the corner. (Just because I look like I’m in shape doesn’t mean that I am).

I showered after Leah and changed into my bathing suit. It’s a two piece black halter (if you haven’t noticed my by I love halters) with a gold hoop on each side of the bottom half of the suit. It was one of my plain suits but a suit none the less. I changed into a pair of white cut off shorts with a blue polo shirt.

I exited the bathroom only to find that Leah had left already. Well she can’t be late for practice. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my senior pass from the front packet. I put on a pair of blue flip-flops, grabbed my Scooby-doo towel and my dorm key before walking out of the room. I figured that I didn’t need a change of clothes since everyone is probably asleep.

I found out that I was right as I walked down the hallway; everyone is still sleep. I decided that I wanted to take the stairs today not wasting anytime to get to the fitness center.

The center was in my dorm, dorm A, on the main floor in the back. The difference was that only seniors are allowed to use it, one of the benefits of being older. I’ve used it last year though. I had a friend that was a senior and let me use his senior pass to go to the center and workout with him or by myself. Other than that the only other reason why you have an excuse to be in there is if you’re on a sports team and you guys are using the fitness center that day, although this usually doesn’t happen.

I reached the room and scanned my card. I opened the door and wasn’t surprised that there were some girls in there already running on the treadmills. Most of them cheerleaders, but some of them were down here just to work out.

I walked past them and to the pool area scanning my card once more. I didn’t bother going to the locker room because I was already changed. I walked over to the bleachers and set my stuff down. I stripped down to my bathing suit and walked towards the deep end of pool.

I looked down at my reflection in the tranquil pool water. Everything seemed calm and undisturbed in the water.

I gracefully dived into the cold water. The shock from the water had fully awakened me from the trance that I seemed to be in all morning. I opened my eyes under the water and watched the bubbles rise to the surface. I loved the way that everything looked under water. If I had to be born as something other than a human, I would want to be a fish, a big fish. Little fish always seem to get eaten by larger fish or they die too quickly.

I rose to the surface and treaded water. I thought I heard some noise coming from one of the locker rooms but I shrugged it off. I began to swim laps letting out my frustrations in the process. I knew that I should do this more often by the fact that I started to get tired after six laps.

I heard people talking causing me to stop in the middle of the pool. I started to tread water since I still couldn’t reach the bottom of the pool. I looked around and found the source of the noise on my right.

Matt and some other guys from the football team were standing there watching my with a smirk on there face. I will admit they had amazing bodies but I kept myself from having Elevator eyes.

“Oh don’t let us disturb you” one if the guys said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my now flat hair back. “What do you guys want?”

“Well we come here every Wednesday for a swim and I’m glad that we do” Matt said.

I rolled my eyes again.

“You know if you roll your eyes too much, they might get stuck that way”

“I’ll remember that” I sarcastically replied.

“Mind if we join you?” he asked with a smirk. I knew he was going to come in anyway no matter what I said.

I was about to respond when someone else walked out of the locker room. My life really sucks right now. It was none other than the infamous Anthony Blackwood.

He had a white towel around his neck, which he was using to dry his messy wet brown hair. Even wet it still looks amazing. I still want to run my hands through his hair. Not to mention he has to have the best body out of all them. He had a six pack from where I was standing (swimming) but the closer he got to the pool, the more it looked like and eight pack. Why god why? Why couldn’t he just be ugly so it can be easier to not be slightly attracted to him?

He stopped drying his hair and looked at me. His face was emotionless as he stared me down.

I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to answer Mike’s question. Against my better judgment, I told him that I didn’t care.

I went under the water as Matt and some other guy jumped into the pool. I swam to the other side of the pool and tried to ignore there presence.

When I reached the other side of the pool and looked up, I saw some one else exit the locker room; Eric.

His eyes locked with mine and he smiled. I returned a favor along with a small wave as a thought crossed my mind.

He could be of some use to me right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whats Alexis up too? Only i know.

What did you guys think about this chapter?

I love hearing from you guys so comment message rate and subscribe.

The more comments i recieve the faster I am about updating