Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Help

We followed Mr. Blackwood back to his office with Sam talking to him as if nothing was wrong or as if we weren’t in trouble.

We finally made it to Mr. Blackwood’s office after walking for about 2 minutes. His office is similar to your basic college office except this isn’t a college. Everything seemed normal until my eyes landed on something that I wish they hadn’t. London was sitting in one of the three chairs in front of Mr. Blackwood’s desk. She was facing his desk but turned around when she heard us enter the room. I can’t believe that bitch snitched on us for nothing. At least I’m not in trouble for my outburst outside.

“Oh hell no” Sam said. I guess she just saw London as well.

“I do not condone that kind of language in my office Samantha,” Mr. Blackwood scolded.

Sam just rolled her eyes and replied with a whatever.

Mr. Blackwood walked over to his desk and sat down in his very large comfortable chair. “Have a seat”

I sat down in the chair that was the furthest from London leaving the only available chair for Sam to sit in was next to London.

Sam crossed her arms and remained in her place. “No thanks, I’ll stand”

Mr. Blackwood just sighed but remained unfazed to Sam’s actions. He folded his hands using his elbows to prop his arms up, and then rested his chin on his hands. He set his gaze on me.

“Now it is my understanding that you, Alexis, ruined Ms. London’s shirt then refused to apologize but instead threatened her. Is this correct?”

I was at a lost for words. Anything I said could possibly make my punishment worse. I could use a miracle right now. I saw London trying to hide the victorious grin on her face. I really hope that I get to punch that bitch’s face in before I graduate.

“Is this correct Ms. Jacobs?” he repeated.

“And don’t lie” London added.

“Ms. Cromwell, let Ms. Jacobs speak”

“Why are so formal Mr. Blackwood?” I said quickly trying to change the subject.

He just shot me a look that said answer the question already.

I swallowed hard before quickly thinking of an excuse. “Well I didn’t apologize because I messed up her shirt on accident, and she reacted before I had a chance to”

“I would have calmed down if you would have apologized but no you decided to threaten me instead,” London said.

“Shut-up, no one was talking to you with your cry baby ass,” Sam said.

“Ms. Washington I told you about your language now apologize to Ms. Cromwell this instant” Mr. Blackwood scolded.

“I don’t think so”

“Well then I guess you will be spending the next week and a half in detention”

“Whatever” she plainly replied.

“And as for you Ms. Jacobs--” Mr. Blackwood began but was interrupted by the door opening.

London, Sam and I all turned around to see who my savor was. I was shocked to see who it was, Anthony. He stood there with a confused look but quickly maintained his composure.

“You wanted to see me dad?” he questioned all though it sounded more like a statement. Great now I have to admit that it really is true.

“Yes but wait outside while I finish this right here” Mr. Blackwood said.

“Is this about what happened in the cafeteria?”

“You know about that?”

“Yeah I was there” he replied with a shrug and leaned against the door frame.

“Well would you mind telling me what happened?”

“You say that like I have a choice,” he stated. Great now he’s going to know what really happened. Anthony glanced at me then back at his father.

“Alexis accidentally did a spit take and it landed on London’s shirt. London somewhat overreacted but it was understandable --” “HA” London interrupted.

I shot her a quick glare before setting my gaze back on Anthony. I gave him pleading eyes, hoping that he would understand and not tell his dad what really happened.

“But then Alexis said that it was an accident and that she was overreacting and told her to leave and change her shirt which London did. Or at least I thought she did” he finished while looking at London and her now stained shirt.

Surprisingly London didn’t object. It was probably because she wants to stay on Anthony’s good side but whatever her reason is, I wasn’t going to oppose, especially since I like her when she’s not talking.

“Is that all that happened?” Mr. Blackwood questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“All that you would care about”

“That wasn’t my question”

“But that was my answer”

Ouch. Is anyone else sensing some tension in the room, because I certainly am. I wasn’t about to change the subject or relieve the room of any tension since the attention would then return to me. I know it was selfish but it was the smart thing to do.

Mr. Blackwood sighed. “Well in that case then you are free to go but Samantha your detentions still remain in place”

“Whatever. Can I go now Mr. B?” Sam replied

“Samantha”

“Can I go now please Mr. Blackwood?” Sam put on a fake smile to push the boundaries for Mr. Blackwood.

“Yes Samantha you can go along with the rest of you girls too”

Sam was the first one out of the room and it wasn’t because she was the closer to the door. London winked as she passed Anthony and he returned the gesture. I felt my anger begin to rise but I quickly maintained my composure. Who knows what that was all about?

As I was passing by Anthony, he grabbed my wrist and turned my around to face him. I stared into his dark brown eyes and once again had a craving for chocolate milk.

“Wait for me outside okay?” he whispered.

“What makes you think that--” “Thanks” he interrupted with that sexy ass smirk playing on his lips.

He let go of my wrist and started walking over to his father. My wrist tingled, longing for his touch and warmth to come back. I ignored the feeling and told my self that he just held me to tight, that’s why my wrist was feeling so crazy.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office.

“Ugh he annoys me so much,” Sam said as I exited the main office building.

I just smiled. “You always say that”

“That’s because it’s true. Now come-on we haven’t changed yet” Sam said as she grabbed my wrist.

“Wait!” I exclaimed.

She immediately let go and gave me a questioning look.

“I have to ask Anthony something, I’ll meet you at the cafeteria for lunch okay” I lied. I didn’t want to stay and do exactly what he told me to do but a part of me felt as if I had to. Mental note kill that part of you later.

Sam still had a confused look on her face but decided not to question my decision any further. She shrugged and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you that the last chaoter was important to this one. Sorry for leaving you guys off on a cliffhanger but it had to be done.

What did Anthony want to Alexis about?
Remember message comment and subscribe. I do give out shout-outs.
Thanks for reading