Status: Sequel released!

It Was Easier Not Loving You

Total Annihilation By Bacon

Mike ran his hands through his hair as he sat at the coffee shop just wondering how he got into a situation like this with a crazed, jealous-ridden girlfriend like Jennifer. He took a few sips of his coffee and relaxed in his booth. The bell at the door dinged and he turned around to see Billie and Tre walk in.

"Hey guys," he said as he waved.

"Howdy, partner. What seems to be the trouble, Sarg?" Tre asked putting on his cowboy act as he turned the chair around, tugged at his jeans, and sat down parallel to Mike. Billie and Mike chucked.

"What do you think, Buck?" he replied.

"Psycho?" Billie asked.

Mike nodded. "What else?"

"I, sir, thinks you otta ditch the damsel and find yerself another womern."

They all joined in laughter and finally after calming down, Mike said, "God, I wish it were that easy. She's a crazy Psycho Bitch that gets jealous of a dog that jumps in my lap. Apparently I'm Her property and no one is legally allowed to even glance at me in any shape, form, or fashion without their heads getting bitten off. She drug me down to that photography studio run by that one girl and because she looked at me more than once and it wasn't through the lens she bitched and went home."

"Wow," Billie said with a little sympathy and awe in his voice.

"I can get my aunt's rottweiler, Bacon, and we can dip her in ketchup. There's a hefty solution." A grin spread across Tre's face as he imagined his idea.

"That would save anyone else from having to deal with her, wouldn't it?" Mike chuckled. "Well, enough about her, I want to think of something else that isn't life threatening."

"Like how we're touring in two months and we have no photos for promotion because our photographers are either on vacation or sick?" Billie replied.

Mike looked up at him, stared him in the eye, and raised his brow in a disapproving manner.

"Don't even go there. Yes, it's true, but I'm sure you'd like me present at concerts, not in a coffin."

Billie shrugged. "It was just a thought."

"I could go down there and spy for you!" Tre burst.

Billie and Mike looked at him with raised eyebrows. "There's an idea," Billie said.

"For what? Why do I need you to spy for me?"

"Because we need an alibi in case Jen breaks the leash and starts assuming you like her and the girl likes you back," Tre replied.

"I guess...but don't go asking her out for me or anything. I'd hang you if you do."

"Fine, fine, I won't. That's the whole point of this, you know?"

"Yeah, well, I know you, Tre, and I won't have it."

"Okay, okay," he said pushing air towards Mike. "So when and what should I do?"

"Just go in and get act natural. Do something so I'll have an alibi."

"Got it," he said giving Mike a thumbs up and a stupid grin. "I'll plan tonight and make my move this week."

"Sounds good to me. Billie, you help me get Jen out of my hair."

"Alright."

Tre stood up and pointed his thumb to his chest. "I'll go home and start right now! I will see you guys tomorrow!"

"Alright," Billie said. "Call me later and tell me what you come up with."

"Okie Dokie!"

Tre ran out of the coffee shop, hopped into his car, and drove off.

"I really hope we can get this psycho out of your hair soon, Mike. I really don't want to be the one to identify your mutilated body in a morgue and say, 'Yep, that's Jennifer's doing.'"

Mike chuckled at the thought. "Yeah, beaten up by my 5' 4" girlfriend would be pretty embarrassing."

Billie scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, kind of."

"Well, I guess I better get home before she conspires something else."

"Sure thing. I'll call you when Tre gets back, alright?"

"Mhm," Mike nodded.

"Alright, talk to you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to put the dog thing in. Couldn't resist. And the cowboy thing.

Well, I believe these chapters will be short in this story so it will all fit together without freaky breaks and stuff. I imagine it like scenes in a movie so I'd say that would help if you don't like how I'm spacing it out or something.