Status: Sequel released!

It Was Easier Not Loving You

Time Well Spent

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! I wanna take her out! She's cute!" Tre exclaimed as he jumped up on the couch.

"Tre, get off my couch!" Billie exclaimed.

"But I wanna take her out!"

Mike sighed. "Tre, you think she want's to take you out?"

"Well why not?"

"Because the last three girls you took out left because of your stupid penis jokes."

Tre stuck his nose in the air and crossed his arms. "Well they just don't have a sense of humor. Maybe she's different."

"I doubt that."

"Well, makes you think she would want to go with you?"

"What? When did I say that?"

"Would you be here right now asking if you didn't have it on your mind?"

"Were you the one that listened to her story about her last boyfriend? No!"

Tre pursed his lips and pressed his finger against them.

"You can get off my couch any time now," Billie stated.

"Maybe we all can invite her over for dinner!" He jumped up and down on the couch.

"I said get off my couch!" Billie dove toward Tre tackling him to the floor behind the couch.

"What's wrong with you, you freak?!" Tre squalled.

"That's authentic leather and you were jumping on it with your shoes!"

Tre squirmed his way free and ran behind Adrienne who had just walked into the front door.

"Help, help! It's trying to eat me!"

"What? What is trying to eat you?"

"The Black Beast of Aaaaargh!! It's sharp teeth and thousand raging eyes are chasing after me and only you can stop it!"

Billie ran through the door way and stopped as he saw Adrienne with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"He jumped on my couch."

"I was excited and had ideas..." Tre pouted. "We're trying to help Photoshop Girl."

"Her name is Niki!" Mike screamed from the living room.

"Niki," Tre corrected.

"I think this one can slide. Come on, Tre, you're safe now let's go sit down."

Billie groaned and flashed him a glare and followed them to the living room.

Niki slammed the fridge door shut in disgust. "I wish I could drive somewhere, stupid cast."

She limped her way on her crutches to the cabinets above the counter and moved various boxes and bags out of the way until she found a box of Poptarts. She grabbed the box and an unopened pop can off the table then limped back to the couch.

"Ah, yes, sugar."

She propped her leg back up on the leg rest and continued watching Jay and Silent Bob.

About ten minutes remained of the movie when the door knocked.

"Come in!" she called.

The door opened and Tre poked his head in.

"Hey! What's up?"

"The ceiling, why?"

He proceeded to walk in the house and closed the door behind him. "Just wanted to know if you wanted to go somewhere or needed anything."

Niki looked at the fridge then back at Tre. "Hmmm....." She narrowed her eyes. "Can we go to the grocery store?"

"Sure, whatever you want."

He pulled her off the couch and helped her out to the car.

Tre shut the cabinet door and dusted his hands off. "So, now that all the groceries are put away, is there anything else you need me to get?"

"Not that I can think of. I was just about to put another movie in since that's pretty much all my life consists of these days."

"But you've been out of the hospital for two days."

"Yeah, so are you going to join me or not?"

"Wow, I'm an idiot."

She chuckled then patted the couch beside her and Tre plopped down on the couch.

"So, what's playing?"

"Pick something, the movies are over there."

Tre looked over at the bookshelf packed with movies. He ran over and scanned through the movies pulling out three movies and holding them up. "Pick one. Chronicles of Riddick, Blade, or Harold and Kumar."

Niki smirked and replied, "Harold and Kumar."

"Good choice."

"The dvd player is over there." She pointed at the shelf on the entertainment center and Tre popped in the dvd.

"Awesome." He sat back down on the couch and got comfy.

"So, what did you guys do yesterday?" Adrienne asked while drying dishes.

"I took her to the grocery store and picked up some food then we watched Harold and Kumar."

"Sounds like fun."

"Mhm."

"You're such a liar, Tre. We're not stupid. You're such a horn dog."

"I'm not lying!" he whined.

"Whatever. You always try to land your best moves as soon as you get to their house."

"How would you know that?"

"Remember that time Stacy dumped you and you got completely wasted here? You thought I was a Russian."

"Really? I don't remember that."

"That's the point of being wasted, you don't remember anything later."

Tre rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well, I didn't do anything."

"Whatever you say."

"Well, the movie was fun. I also learned she could recite the Holy Grail." He chuckled as he recalled the day before.

"Well, at least you helped her out." Adrienne agreed.

"Yep. I feel accomplished now." Tre gave Billie a cheeky grin.

He chuckled. "Yeah, sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, Tre and Niki. How will this turn out? *wiggles brows* Only I know. X)
Ha ha! Torture!