Status: I think I may ahve this completed by the end of tonight

Sorrentegra the Half-Breed

There is a war going on between the humans and beautiful humanlike creatures of the lands they call demons. The humans have found a way to capture, torture and force the demons to become slaves whether it be for pleasure or profit. They force the stronger demons to work hard and the more beautiful ones for bedroom duties. The four main demon leaders are losing their power, and yet they are all forming a plan to fight back, and when they fight back no one but the demons will survive. But how can the demons achieve their goal if they don’t completely work together? Is there anyone that can unite them?

One evening, while fighting, one of the four main demon leaders is nearly killed. He runs through a village and attacks a woman in the woods, desperately trying to continue his lineage while he runs off to die. Nine months later the woman gives birth, but that powerful birth is too much for her to handle and she dies soon after.

What can the child do when she can’t be accepted by either side? Will she be able to survive in the brutal world alone?
  1. Chapter 1
    In which a halfbreed is born, becomes strong against demon poisons, and is traded for a village
  2. Chapter 2
    In which the halfbreed tries to survive
  3. Chapter 3
    In which The half-breed performs healing
  4. Chapter 4
    In which Sorrentegra regains her sight
  5. Chapter 5
    In which the demon gets his revenge
  6. Chapter 6
    In which Sorrentegra meets the clan
  7. Filler Chapter
    The one I warned about
  8. Ending Chapter 1
    In which Ker's plan is Revealed
  9. Ending Chapter 2
    In which Traiga has returned
  10. Ending Chapter 3
    In which the plot thickens
  11. Final Chapter
    in which the story ends