The Office Boy

Prologue

Billie Joe tilted his head back and moaned as rough kisses trailed down his neck, coupled with teeth and tongue. “Oh god,” he clutched a handful of brown hair. “Mike...”

And all at once he wished he hadn't spoken; the lips pulled away and he felt his heart flip over in his chest when his boss growled against his ear, “That's Mr. Pritchard to you.” Billie trembled and gazed back apologetically with wide, green eyes. The taller man continued to whisper, making every hair on Billie's body stand on end. “Say it right...”

He shivered and, just barely moving his lips, breathed out, “Mr. Pritchard...”

Blue eyes smirked for almost half a second before those blessed lips came crashing down on Billie's hungrily and long fingers worked at unbuttoning his crisp collared shirt. As Michael's teeth worked their way across Billie's jawline to his shoulder, another soft moan escaped the younger man. Michael pushed him back against the wooden desk, slipping the shirt off his arms and tossing it to the side, and pressed their hips together.

“Ohh...” Billie's mind was clouded with rough, teasing touches and teeth scraping against his skin. “Mi—Mr. Pritchard, please.”

Michael caught the moan against his lips, pulse and breath racing. “Billie...”

Billie wrapped his hands around the taller man's neck, pulling him closer.

“Billie...”

“Mm...”

“Billie!” Michael snapped his fingers to catch his new secretary's attention.

“Yes, Mr. Pritchard.” Billie roused himself from his imagination and stood up clumsily to quickly sort the mess of papers on his desk in a last-minute effort to make a good impression on the CEO.

A new pile was placed on his desk. “Have these faxed to our London offices by noon.” With that, Michael walked back into his office and closed the door, leaving Billie to stare longingly at the dark wooden finish.

Goddamn his boss for being so attractive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...yeah. Comments, pretty please? Suggestions? Criticism?