The Office Boy

Chapter 2

Billie's lips melted into Michael's. Fingers clasped locks of dark hair and perfectly ironed shirts wrinkled as their chests pressed together. The edge of Michael's desk was digging into the small of Billie Joe's back and he knocked over the brass nameplate as his hand instinctively shot back to clutch onto something.

No daydream or hazy drunken memory could feel as good as this. Just as the secretary's nimble fingers began to work at Michael's buttons, he felt the warmth of the other heartbeat draw away. There was a loud sigh and then an awkward silence.

Billie Joe looked at him with sad green eyes, waiting for an explanation.

“I'm sorry...I can't.” Michael ran a hand through his hair and sat down. “That was ridiculously inappropriate and I apologize.” In less than a minute, he was all business again and Billie couldn't help but feel very put off.

“But--”

“But nothing, Armstrong. Both of our jobs could end up under fire if we did something stupid.”

The shorter man just stood there looking at his boss, at a complete loss for words. Michael had already straightened his collar and gone back to his conference notes before Billie found speech again. “But we did,” he said quietly, almost trying not to be heard.

“Hmm?” Michael looked up.

“We did do something,” he repeated, internally waging war between his sexual organs and the part of him that really wanted to stay employed.

Michael stood up again and put a kind hand on Billie's shoulder. “Listen,” he spoke calmly, without so much as a trace of the feverish passion that overcame them only moments ago. “You're a lot younger than I am, you're new to the company, and you're doing a great job as my secretary so far. Just...be rational. I'm your boss; we can't date.”

“We don't have to,” Billie replied simply. He didn't know when or how he became so bold, but dammit he wanted this man and for once, he was going to get what he wanted. He stepped closer, finding the audacity to breathe against Michael's lips.

“B-Billie...”

“We don't have to date, if you don't want,” Billie purred, slipping a hand up Michael's side and running his fingers in teasing circles through the cloth.

“If someone f-finds out...”

He smirked and placed a bare kiss on Michael's cheek. “They won't,” he whispered, knowing he won when he heard the older man breath out a low moan. He felt Michael's hands slip down around his waist again to pull him into a kiss when the phone rang. “I'll be right back,” Billie Joe said, suddenly stepping back and smoothing his hair out as he walked out, professional as ever, to answer the call.

“Michael Pritchard's office,” he said calmly. “Mmhm. May I take a message? Yes. Yes, of course.” Billie spoke without so much as a single hitch in voice though his heart was beating violently against his ribcage. And it only turned him on that much more to know that his boss was inside, waiting for him and wanted him. “I will most certainly let him know, sir. You are most welcome.”

“Billie Joe?” a quavering voice called to him from inside the office.

Billie hurried back inside, only registering in the back of his mind that it was odd for Michael to call for him instead of coming outside. Of course, when he closed the wooden door and glanced down at the obvious bulge in the taller man's neat dress pants, it became clear.

Playing the tease, just to make the end that much more satisfying, Billie asked coyly, “Is there anything you need, Mr. Pritchard?”

He barely had time for another breath before Michael had him pinned against the wall, wet lips pressed to his and hips grinding together. The last thought Billie had before losing himself to lust was that he was definitely in the right company – these were some amazing employee benefits.
♠ ♠ ♠
...yeah. I'm thinking about quitting school to write pr0n scripts. I don't expect this story to go anywhere, really. I just...need something to work on. The next chapter is written, but I'd like some feedback before I put it up. Thanks.