When Angels Cry Blood.

I Know One Day We Will Sleep For Days...

I know my updates have been complete shit lately.
I'm trying to let a decent amount of time pass, before I make the frerard happen.
'Cause most of them happen within the first week or two.
So I'm letting mine go a little longer, plus I need to let the War progress a little.


Frank’s Point Of View

Everything about his room captured my attention. If you want the truth, I actually couldn’t remember what my own room looked like. I was slowly forgetting everything I had known (including people and places) before I came here. It was almost like they we’re brainwashing me.

Rain thrashed against the windowpane and thunder roared outside. The storm is passing, I thought dully. Gerard made a mute re-entrance and tossed me the towel.
I smiled and managed to sputter out a thank you.
Lightening lit the dull room up. I shuddered.
“I hate storms.” Gerard muttered, running his hand through his drying, but still damp, hair.
“I actually think they’re pretty calming,” I shrugged, “Unless they’re loud and terrifying, like this.”
The small talk was killing me. I yearned to know all about him, every single detail, but I dare not ask. I just had to wait for him to start talking about himself.

The storm passed leisurely, allowing me more time to just sit here with him. Even if we weren’t talking, I felt a tad more sane when I was around him.
Footsteps grew louder outside. I hoped it wasn’t Mikey.
“Boys,” Mrs. Way called, opening the door a crack, “The storm isn’t letting up much and it’s late. Frank, why don’t you just stay here until morning.”
My heart skipped a beat.
“S-sure.” I said softly, fumbling for words.
She shot us a quick smile, and shut the door again.

Gerard grinned, “Great. Here, I’ll get you some warm pajamas. Or you’ll die of pneumonia before morning.”
I nodded sagely, shifting my glance back to his paintings that we’re leaning against his wall. There was a horse, a boat, and a flower. They looked so lifelike, I thought that the horse might ride right out of the painting. It sent a chill down my spine. He had so much talent, and the only thing I excelled in was making a fool out of myself publicly.
It was a mystery to even me why he even associated himself with me, or considered me a friend.

He returned moments later with a pair of flannel, red pajama pants and a top to cordinate. I realized just then how soaked my clothes really were, and how cold I truly was.
I gratefully took the pajamas as he directed me towards the bathroom.
“When you’re done, just blow out the candles in the hallway, everyone’s asleep, I think. Even if they aren’t, they know they’re way around.”

I’m in Gerard Way’s house, in his clothes, and am going to be sleeping on his floor. Life is good.