Status: slowly active; may take a while to get started

Who's to Say This Is a Social Scene Anyway?

Chapter two

So it's my first day and I'm already outside the principles office. And guess who's next to me?

Amber

Big surprise there hey.

"Jane and amber please come through," the middle aged women motioned for us to step forward. Even though she looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly. I was still shit scared of her. I mean she controls my schooling life thingy. And I mean seeing her on my first day isn't a very good impression.

"Good-morning miss," amber said a fake ass smile plastered on her over made up face

"Cut the crap amber. You're the reason you and amber are in here. I thought better of you. Intimidating our new student on her first day that is just unacceptable I shall be calling your parents and we can discuss your punishment then," I looked at amber her face was priceless. It looked as though someone had turned up at school naked, you know when you just stare at them with your mouth wide open? Well that's her right now. I swear she could swallow a fly and not notice she was that shocked.

"What's wrong amber? Cat got your tongue?" I laughed lightly turning my head back to face the headmistress. That's when my smirk was wiped off of my face.

"Sorry..." I apologized with my head down.

"Please leave my office amber I would like to talk to Jane alone," Amber still shocked and with her mouth still open excused herself from the office.

As the door shut Miss Prinster chuckled loudly.

"It's about time someone stuck it to her. Jane I'm so glad to have you at this school, how has it been so far?" she asked. Now this is how I imagined a freaking preschool teacher to be.

"Uhhh, alright. Uhm am I missing something miss?" I was so confused. First she was yelling and shit now she's like an angel? This chick needs help...

"Oh her, none of the teachers like her. She's the snobbiest bitch in the world. Her friends aren't even her friends her daddy blackmails their parents so their forced to like her. Except the ones that happen to willingly be clones of her." she smiled sweetly.

"Wow, this is not what I expected it to be. I thought because she's so 'popular' she would have all the teachers rapped around her little finger," I laughed nervously. She smiled warmly.

"Most people that are new think that. Then they get to know the teachers. I'm fair sure you'll be glad to know that Mr. Saporta loves you already," she smiled.

"Ha-ha I kind of figured when he secretly high-5'd me on the way out of class for sticking it to the Brittany clones first period," I laughed. She joined in.

"Well, I better let you go back to class," she said as I got up.

"Oh and Jane."

"Jay. Call me Jay," I smiled

"Well then Jay. Have fun at this school. Don't regret anything you do. And there's an Alex Gaskarth in the year above you that I saw checking you out at the orientation," she said causing me to blush.

"Thankyou Miss." I smiled. I walked out the door and to my left sat Amber. She looked like she was shitting herself. She looked up at me and glared.

"This is not over," she said venom dripping off of her words.

"What is our daddy going to blackmail my parents too? Well guess what. I DON'T HAVE ANY," I laughed

"You son of a-"

"AMBER! IN HERE NOW!" Miss Preston yelled. I had to bend over I was laughing that hard.

"Ah ba-bye" I laughed walking out of the office.

Just as I walked out of the office the lunch bell rang. I skipped my way to the cafeteria and my eyes widened at just how big it was.

I sat down at a random table but when everyone started flooding in I looked for the familiar face of Jimmy. And when I saw it I bolted my way to him.

"HEY! I thought you would've been suspended for sure," he said hugging me.

"Guess again. Amber's the one getting suspended," I laughed.

"That's If her daddy doesn't buy her out of it." he chuckled

"Something tells me not even daddy can get her out of this one. Did you know all the teachers hated her?" I asked,

He shook his head a no.

"Well Miss Preston told me not one teacher likes her." I laughed

"Well that's a slap in the face now isn't it." he said motioning me to a table with amazingly hot guys.

"I likey what I'm seeing," I laughed

"Hey guys. This is Jay she thinks you're all hot. Just saying." he said. I slapped his arm and turned a light shade of pink.

"Well how do you do. I'm Ben and you're pretty fine yourself." the hottest one said causing me to turn a darker shade of pink.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. I smiled sheepishly to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i decided to update anyway?
come o SUBSCRIBEEEE :P
get me stars
comment
tell your friends about it.
check out my new story I Miss The Lips That Made Me Fly