Wake Up And Fight Again

Chapter one

So, I'm sitting in Math Class, out of my mind with boredom. That's when the phone rang. My teacher, to lazy to pick up the phone, puts it on speaker. "Hello," he says into the phone.

"Sir, could you please send Lucky Xxentok to the front office?" says the man in the phone.

"Of course," replies my teacher, nodding absently and glances my way, probably hiding a yawn. By this time, I was already walking out the door. Maybe a little too glad to get out of class. "What did he do now?" I ask myself, referring to my brother, Alec. It's usually him, after all. I walk down the quiet hallway, wondering.

I walk into the office, "Having a good day, Lucky?" Asks the secretary.

I'm here way to often, they know me by name now, and it nearly makes me laugh. "Absolutely," I reply with a sheepish grin. I walk into the office, to see Alec, and.....Blake? What the hell was my boyfriend doing in here? I look back and forth, beyond confused this time.

"Umm. Hey?" I offer. I look at them for a moment, Alec looks pissed....and Blake looks innocent. And for once, I don't have any sort of clue what could be going on... "What the hell is going on?" I ask aloud this time, expecting an answer.

"These two were fighting in the hallway, Ms. Xxentok, and I believe you are the cause," says Mr. Henry, our principal, hands folded in front of hime "I can get Master criminals to spill their guts in a matter of minutes, but I cant get two teenage boys to tell me what they are fighting about!!!!" He sends them a sharp look and they shrug.

"Got it sir, I'll figure out whats up. Could I talk to them in private for a few minutes?" I ask, crossing my arms and ready to get to the bottom of this.

"Of course," Mr. Henry said, walking out of the room. "If you need anything I will be right out here."

As SOON as that door shut, they both started yelling. Louder and louder, there's no way I can get what they're both saying. All I understood was-

"He's a-"

"Lucky, I can explain-"

"I caught him-"

"I didn't mean to-"

"I was gonna-"

"But Mr. Henry..."

"SHUT UP!" I yell, throwing my hands up in the air for frustration and effect. They close their mouths immediately, waiting. "Now Alec, tell me what happened." I turn to my brother with a stern look, even if he is older than myself.

"I was walking to class, when I noticed everyone was standing around the janitors closet. I went to go see, and asked someone what was wrong. They said, 'Your sister's boyfriend is in there with Jennifer'. So I opened the door, to see this crackhead, making out with your so called best friend." Alec stares at my boyfriend with a deadly glare.

“So you cheated on me?” I ask Blake slowly, turning to him with my arms now limp at my side, hurt.

“Well, when you say it like that, it sounds bad.” He smirks as Alec rolls his eyes. I bite my lip, watching him, trying to understand what's going on here. It's almost beyond me, and yet... and yet I should have known, I suppose.

“So how would you say it better?” Alec asks him, being the protective older brother he put his arm around my shoulder.

“I was hanging out with Jennifer, and we had a little fun.”He shrugs innocently.

“So fun that you started making out with her, while you're dating my little sister!!!!!” Alec yelled at him

“Guys just stop. Alec, do me a favor and breathe! Blake….” I don’t know what to say.

Do I break up with him, should I give him another chance? I thought. No... I shouldn’t, he’s done it before, its over. “Blake….its over,” I said, without looking up at him, fiddling with my fingers uneasily.My gut churns nervously, unprepared for this turn of events.

“You're breaking up with me?!” He asks in a harsh tone.

“Yes,” I say as my voice cracks. I can feel tears coming up, but I won't cry. Especially in front of him. I don't dare. I have to... just... Alec pulls me closer to him, as Mr. Henry walks in.

“Is everything ok in here?” He asked in a concerned tone, when I looked at him

“NO! She thinks she can just breakup with me. Apparently you forgot who I am, Lucky.” Blake says, standing up with his hands in fists, glaring hard at me. His breathing is hard and labored and it makes me want to hide- but I won't let him win.

“Does it look like I care who you are, Blake? I gave you another chance. You broke it. So we're over.” I repeat the words more firmly, gathering up my courage. I saw Alec smirk out of the corner of my eye. I looked at him, and laughed at his expression. He was grinning like an idiot. He looked down at me laughing, and joined me in this absurdity.

Just as Blake was going to blow into 50 million pieces, since we were laughing for no reason, Mr. Henry sent us back to class. But I can't really blame him. There isn't anything he could really do now, right?

I walk into my math class, wondering how I should feel. Should I be happy that were over, or should I be sad? I walk back into my class, and give my teacher the note. “Everything all right, Ms. Xxentok?” he asks me. I realize I was crying.

I clear my voice. “Yes sir.” I turn to walk to my seat, where I saw a concerned look on all of my friends' faces. I mouth “later” They all nod their heads grudgingly, not wanting to wait.

Yet they must. About 30 minutes of Math Class later, it's time for lunch. As soon as I walk in the lunch room, to look for my friends, Blake spots me, and starts heading my way.“Oh…yay.” I think sarcastically to myself.

“Listen Xxentok, No one breaks up with me,” He says coming close to me, causing me to instantly take a step back. But... honestly? Last names, now?

“Well there’s a first for everything,” I say taking a step towards him, refusing to be a coward now. “I’m glad I was here to experience this with you.” I add smirking, and walking away. I hear him mumble something, but I keep walking toward my table of concerned friends. They looked at me, and when they all looked like they were going to explode with questions, I said “We’re over”.

They look at me, and say the one word, all at the same time. “What???”

“He cheated on me, and I broke up with him. End of Story. End of Discussion, MOVING ON!!!” I laugh at them. I love my friends, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes they drag things on, and make things worse. So let's just speed up the process, yes?

A couple days later, I was feeling a lot better, the loneliness was gone. But there was still emptiness, the loss of no longer having him by my side. Blake was doing everything he could think of, to get revenge on me. I don’t see why, but whatever.I had already made my decision, hadn't I?

Days went by, same old, same old. Same classes. Same weird stuff. No sudden missions. I miss those. Go fighting people, with dreams of controlling the world. No matter how ridiculous these things might seem, they were a part of my life, and I wanted those back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the side of the stage, playing my guitar singing to myself. My drama class was ending and being the last of the day, I was free to do what I wished, pretty much. Two men in black suits walked in, standing straight with importance and a mission in hand. After all my training, you might think I would notice, but there's a first for everything, right? And I had my song to finish, something just as important to me.

“Oh what a shame
What a rainy ending given to a perfect
Just walk away
No use defending words that you will never say.
And now that Im sitting here thinking it through
I’ve never been anywhere cold as you.”

As I sing that last line, and pause as the music drops away into silence. I look up to see the 2 men in black staring at me. I jump back, startled.

“Are you Lucky Xxentok?” One of them asks me

“Depends, what do you want?” I answer them, not freaking out surprisingly. Guess training really does help.

“You and California.” They reply, though to a normal human, this would make no sense. But we're not normal, are we?

“Why?” I ask, I mean sure get out of this place, but there is always a reason. Either a very good, or very ridiculous reason, but still there is one.

“As you come to this school, you are taught in protecting yourself and others. It has come to our attention, that a family in California, are in need of your assistance.” One of the men explains.

“So a mission?” I ask with a smirk, starting to get excited. My blood's already racing with excitement.

“Yes.”

“Length?” I ask.

“Till the man after them is found.” He answers. Oh great. That could be forever... but then again, I don't mind.

“What exactly will I be doing?” I query curiously, cocking my head and taking everything immediately into note and already calculating everything I'll need for the trip.

“Befriending them, and going undercover.” He replies.

“As?”

“A newly formed rockstar,” he says beginning to smile. See, they aren't that scary.

“SOLD!” I yell jumping up with a fist in the air, my guitar right beside. This definitely could work with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m sitting in a private jet. It does not get better than this, I swear; I could just live in one of these! I still don’t know much about the mission. But I have a good feeling about it. I've messed up a time or two, but that's pretty rare. I've had plenty of training, I have everything I should need, and I'm ready for this. I'm ready for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first!! I hope you guys like it!!! :D (JB will arrive soon!)

Sincerely,
Goddessgirl426 :D
P.S. Song: Cold as You by Taylor Swift! :D