Status: kinda stuck

Uh-Oh

Chapter 4

Keep those reviews coming readers! You want more, you gotta comment. In this chapter there's more of the others in the other stalls.
--

Recap:

One note for guys: Never tell women you need help and never act when they get you angry. Trust me. Just don't.

End recap.

--

-Choji-(his P.O.V)

"Ino. Why do me and Shikamaru have to be in the same stall? And why are you in here?" I whined. "And can I have my chips back?"

"No." she snapped. "Now both of you take your shirts off and stand up straight." Man! She's scarier as a guy! I yanked off the, now loose, shirt and crossed my arms. Shikamaru didn't move since he was already asleep. "SHIKAMARU!" she shouted in his ear. He jumped and grabbed a kunai out of his pocket.

He sighed heavily, leaning back against the wall. "Damn it Ino. You're gonna get hurt one of these days."

"Says the girl that jumps when her name is called."

"I'm not going to be a girl for long. I'm sure Tsunade can find a way out of this stupid jutsu Uchiha mentioned." He closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head. He yelped as Ino tackled him and yanked his shirt off. "Ino!" he squeaked.

"Shut up and stay still." she growled, sounding very much like a guy.

-Neji- ('s P.O.V)

"I can do this by myself Ten-ten." I insisted as she shoved me into a changing stall just after Yumi passed by.

"No you can't. Trust me." she scoffed. "Even Uchiha is letting Yumi help him so I'm sure you can deal with it."

"Uchiha does not have the same amount of pride as I do." She locked the door and then faced me. "Un-lock that door Ten-ten." I ordered. She walked over to me and I backed up until I was against the wall. She leaped at me and yanked off the shirt I was wearing. I yelped as I covered myself instinctively. "Ten-ten!"

"He he." she chuckled. She grabbed my shoulders and made me stand up straight before pulling my arms away.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. She placed one part of a measuring tape at my chest and wrapped it around. "Ten-ten I demand that you tell me what you're doing."

"I'm measuring your bust so that way you're not wearing a bra that is too small or too big. Got it?" I knew I was blushing. Damn girl body.

"What happens if it's too small?" Why was I so curious?

"You look like a slut." she said simply, taking other measurements.

"Too big?"

"Then you're not proportionate and then you just look plain weird."

"O-oh.....O-okay..." I stuttered. She went though the door and quickly returned with some sort of clothing material. "What are those?"

"They're called bras. Now try them on." she scoffed.

"Uhhh..........." I was not going to ask for help.

"Fine. I'll help." she rolled her eyes.

-Gaara- (his P.O.V)

"In the stall Gaara." Ammorie ordered.

"What if I don't want to?" I argued, crossing my arms over my chest. My very..squishy..soft chest. Crap. "Fine." I snapped before she could reply to the previous statement of mine.

She closed the door behind us and then we were together in the small fitting stall. "Shirt off." she ordered.

"No way." I said flat out.

"Now."

"No."

"Now."

"No."

"Fine!" she exclaimed, lunging for me. I brought my arms up to my face and she grabbed the bottom of my loose shirt before yanking it over my head. "There." she exhaled.

I tried to cover myself as best as possible while glaring at her. At the moment, I don't think it was affecting her a bit. She took a step toward me and I backed up. "Don't come near me Ammorie." I growled.

"Stop being such a girl Gaara and move your arms so I can measure you." She forced my arms to my sides and quickly wrapped a tape measure around my chest and back. I squealed from how cold it was and tried to move away. I heard someone giggle from the stall next to us and made a mental note to kill the Uchiha.

"Stop moving Gaara!" Ammorie growled. I stumbled back and she tripped on my foot, falling forward. My head thunked against the wall and I gasped. Ow that hurt! I opened my eyes and saw Ammorie's directly in front of me.

"Ah!" I yelped, trying to move away but her body had mine pinned. "Ammorie!" I squealed.

"Stop moving." she growled.

"Get off." I whined, still struggling to get up.

"Stop moving!" she snapped. I stopped and she slowly got up. "Oh crap." she growled, looking toward her waist. I looked down too and suddenly blushed.

So that's why she told me to stop moving.

-Naruto-(his P.O.V)

"Kimikooooooo." I whined, dragging out her name.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" she answered in the same way.

"What are these?" I asked, holding up a couple pieces of fabric. They seemed to be triangles with some complex straps. And one was poka-dotted!

"They're called bras Naruto. Duh." She rolled her eyes at me while she snatched them away.

"What are they for?" Boy was I confused.

"They're for covering and holding those." She emphasised by poking the jiggly fat on my chest. Suddenly I was very self-conscious.

"Hey! Don't touch me there!" I squealed, covering them up with my arms and turning away from her.

"Oh get over it!" she scoffed but left me alone. "Now go try these on." she ordered, filling my arms with the 'bras'. Hey there was an orange one!

"Can you help me, Kimiko-chan?" I whined.

"It's Kimi-kun, now." she snapped back, "And fine. Turn around."

-Kiba-

Hinata stood shyly at the door, holding a couple bras after the store girl took some measurement. "D-do you need help w-with them?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I started laughing. "Hana always used me for playing dress-up. I know better than any guy how a bra works." She started laughing too. "Go ahead and help Shino. I'm sure he's clueless for once." She handed over the plain white bras and left, closing and locking the door behind her.

-Shino-

I sighed in relief as Hinata came through the dressing room door. "Hello Hinata." Even as a girl my voice was sort of deep. Well, deep for a girl. I could probably pass for a high-pitched guy.....Or a gay guy. Okay, back to the topic at hand.

She....He held up a measuring tape. "Take the shirt off." Now I'm not happy she's here. I reluctantly pulled the shirt off, keeping my back to her. My bugs stirred at the slightly cold air. I liked the shirt better. Hinata's arm came around me from behind, the meauring tape following and wrapping around my chest. I jumped but regained my composure.

"What are you doing?" I asked calmly.

"I-i ummm....need to measure your b-bust size for the size of the bra." Hinata explained.

"Is this really necessary?" I sighed as she backed away.

"Mm-hm." she nodded. "I-i'll be right back." She closed the door behind her and I slumped into the chair that was in the stall. What were these images of the boy-Hinata? Was it my girl mind that was now providing imaginations of him/her all shirtless and sweaty and on top of me? If so, then in the words of Shikamaru Nara, this was going to be very troublesome.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Lee and Kankuro passed without much event. Ten-ten helped with Lee and Temari helped with Kankuro. Do you guys like it?