Status: kinda stuck

Uh-Oh

Chapter 6

Keep those reviews coming readers! You want more, you gotta comment.
--
Recap:

"Good so who's going to who's house?" And that started a whole new up roar.

--
-Yumi at Sasuke's house-

"I don't get why you couldn't come to my house." Yumi complained.

"Because your siblings are there." he muttered. "They don't like me what-so-ever." he added. He opened a door and pointed, "This is your room for now. The bathroom is there, you saw the kitchen, and my room is there. Don't bug me in the middle of the night or early morning and we should get along just fine." With that he went into the door next to where she was supposed to stay, and closed the door before she could say a word.

"You know Uchiha, you're a pmsing tight-ass no matter what gender you are!" she shouted before going into her room.

-Kimiko with Naruto-

"Hehe." Naruto chuckled, nervously rubbing the back of his head as him and Kimiko stood in his doorway. "Sorry it's such a mess. I would've cleaned up if I knew someone was gonna stay here." he admitted.

"No, it's fine Naru-chan." Kimiko said, easily replacing the suffix.

"I guess you can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch unless you wanna take it."

"Is there a window seat anywhere?" she blurted out.

"Uh...Yeah.."he blinked. "Over there." He pointed to the window and she went over. She dropped her bag on the floor and immediately curled up on the seat, promptly falling asleep. "Ok then." Naruto grabbed a blanket and put it over her. He chuckled. "You're such a cat, Kimi-kun."

"I'm a fox, Naru-chan." she muttered sleepily. He jumped.

"Oh! Gomen nasai. Um. Good night." He quickly went to his room and went to bed.

-Shikamaru with Temari-

"Thank you Mrs. Nara." Temari called over her shoulder as her and Shikamaru entered his room. She closed the door with a huff. "Your mother is relentless. No wonder you always say 'troublesome'."

"Yeah." Shikamaru drawled. "Anyway, you can sleep in the bed and I'll take the guest futon I guess." He lazily rubbed the back of his head. "Urgh, troublesome."

She laughed. "You sound different saying that as a girl." She chuckled again as she shook her head. "Besides, I'm the guy now so I'll take the futon and you keep your comfy bed."

He smirked when she turned around. "Troublesome woman." He ducked as she suddenly throw a pillow at him.

"And no more complaining."

"Urgh. This is such a drag."

-Neji and Ten-ten-

"Well......here you go." Ten-ten chuckled nervously as she led Neji through her small house and toward his/her room. "I know it's probably not as great as the Hyuuga compound but I hope you like it until we get this all figured out." She felt herself starting to ramble and immediately shut her mouth.

"Is this my room?" Neji broke the silence. Ten-ten nodded. Neji entered the plain room and set his small bag down on the end of the bed. Himself and Ten-ten had figured out that she would use his clothes and he would use her clothes so neither of them would have to endure anymore torturous shopping than what had already been inflicted on them.

"I'm a horrible host-." Ten-ten cut herself short. "Anyway, do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No thank you."

There was more silence for a minute. "Well then," Ten-ten pushed herself off the door frame she was leaning on," I'll leave you alone and let you get some rest. My room is down the hall if you need me. If you're hungry or anything, help yourself to the fridge." And then she left.

-in her room-

"How the hell am I gonna explain to him when he hears me having another wet dream?!" she mentally panicked. "Wait. I'm a guy now and he's the girl, but I'm a guy now so maybe I won't have them!"

Oh if only she knew.

-Rock Lee and Sakura-

"Thank you for letting me sleep here Lee." Sakura said as Lee quickly made up the guest bed.

"Don't worry about Sakura-chan. I'd do anything for you." Lee beamed as he straightened up.

"It's Saku-kun for now, remember?" she giggled.....er...chuckled.

"Right! I shall remember that!" He calmed down. "Is there anything you need before you go to sleep?"

"No I'm ok. Thanks again, Lee-chan."

"Yes! She has given me a suffix now!" "Good night."

"Night."

-Choji and Ino-

"Oh my God Choji! Will you stop eating those stupid chips in front of me?!" Ino shrieked.......even though she's a guy.

"How can you be a different gender and still sound the same when you do that?" Choji wondered before putting another chip in his mouth. "Anyway, my mom's getting the guest room ready so go ahead and put your stuff in there. Dinner's in about an hour. See ya then." And then he shut his bedroom door in her face.

"You did not just slam that door in my face?!" Ino said.

"Oh yeah! I went there!" Choji laughed through the door. Ino huffed and stomped down the hall.

-Gaara and Ammorie-

Gaara and Ammorie sat across from each other on Gaara's bed. Just staring at each other, their arms crossed over their chests. Gaara started the conversation. "Couch?"

"Guest room."

"Kankuro."

"True."

"Air bed?"

"Where?"

"Here."

"Why?"

"Kankuro."

Ammorie paused, contemplating. "Fine."

(If you're confused, they were debating where she was going to sleep at his house. She wanted the guest room but he knew Kankuro would try to prank her and if she was in his room, she was safe from him. Make sense now?)

-Kankuro-

Well! Since Ammorie was sleeping in Gaara's room, he couldn't prank her now! Darn Gaara for thinking of that.

"Oh well." he sighed, flopping on the bed. The pajama shirt slid up a little. "Hmmmm......I can't prank Ammorie but I still can entertain myself." Oh the workings of Kankuro's mind.

-Usagi-

"Being a guy is soooooooooooooo boring. Grrrr. There's nothing to do and you have to completely re-learn a bunch of things like simply going to the bathroom." Usagi thought. "Oh well." she said out loud to herself. "At least this happened just before my period started."

-Shino, Kiba, and Hinata-

"Are you sure your father will not mind, Hina-kun?" Shino asked once again as Hinata led him and Kiba down the hall toward her room and the guest rooms.

Hinata nodded. "He understood the situation so he was okay with it." she replied, not stuttering once.

"That's all fine and dandy," Kiba huffed, "but this place still creeps me out. I feel like everyone is watching me."

"Trust me, I-i know." Hinata opened a door on the left side of the hall. "H-here is your room. M-my room is right across if you need me." She waited until they were settled on the beds. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No thank you, Hina. You've done quite enough." Shino replied.

"No thanks Hina." Kiba smiled.

"Then I shall leave you to dress and get some rest." And then she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! I finished this chapter! Did you like it? If so, please comment or tell me on my profile. :D I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!