Status: kinda stuck

Uh-Oh

Chapter 7

recap"
(everyone went to someone's house basically)
end recap

-the next morning at the training field-

"Good morning everyone!" Lee chirped happily.

"You seemed to have slept well Lee." Ten-ten noticed.

"Yes. All because of my wonderful guest, Saku-kun!"

"At least you slept better than me." she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head.

"And why is that Ten-ten?" Neji questioned.

'Nothing!" she said a little too quickly. "How am I supposed to tell him that I had a wet dream about him even when our genders have been changed?!"

"Hn." he huffed, crossing his arms over his, now supported, chest.

"Good morning, Yumi-kun!" Lee beamed as all of team 7 came into the area.

"What's so good about it, Lee?" she groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Lee," Sakura exclaimed, "How are you here before me?"

"I woke up early to go for my jog around Konoha like usual." he started to explain. "However, I had to come here shortly since it seems my youthful female body is not used to such training."

"How much could you do as a male?" Yumi asked, straightening up.

"I could do about 90 laps around all of Konoha!" Lee exclaimed proudly.

"And as a girl?"

He slumped, "Only two."

"Ten-ten, how many laps can you do as a female?"

"About two, three on a good day." she answered. "Why?"

Yumi paced for a second as everyone else came to the field. "I'm thinking that maybe, because of the new genders, our abilities are limited now to what they would be normally."

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"Ten-ten, as a girl, could do about 2 or 3 laps. That's what Lee did." she explained. "As a guy he could do a lot more. I'd bet that all girls-now-guys can do a lot more now and the guys-now-girls can do a lot less."

"Makes sense." Neji mumbled. "The jutsu changed our genders. It probably just goes along with that."

"So...if that's changed, our limits or abilities that is, maybe that means we can't fight as well." Choji pointed out.

"Tsuande has taken that into account and is only giving us D-rank missions that stay within the village gates." Yumi reminded them. "We shouldn't have any trouble."

"If our fighting has been affected," Shikamaru spoke up from the umbrage of his tree," Maybe we should get to training and figure out exactly what we can and can not do. We want to figure that out now and not while we're actually fighting."

"Why would we be actaully fighting?" Ino questioned.

"The enemy kept team 7 alive before disappearing. I have no doubt he did that for a reason and he'll probably want to see what affect he's had on them." Shikamaru explained.

"Lazy-ass has a point." Temari shrugged.

"Well, I guess we should start training." Kimiko reminded.

"Yeah." Yumi nodded. "Hey, has anyone seen Gaara, Ammorie, or Usagi?"

-with Gaara and Ammorie-

Ammorie mumbled something as she turned over, the light blanket twisting more in her legs. Gaara rolled over in his bed, his arm flopping over the side.

Why aren't they awake? Well.......Kankuro still pranked them by unplugging the alarm clock while they were downstairs eating dinner.

-with Usagi-

Well.....she slept in too but only because she smashed the clock against the wall and fell back asleep.

-after training-

"I hate Tsuande." Sasuke panted, laying in the grass with everyone else.

"Why?" Kiba quiestioned.

"If she hadn't given us that mission we wouldn't have been up against that enemy and we wouldn't have been hit with that jutsu and we wouldn't be in this mess!" he ranted. (A/N: Ha! I can make Sasuke talk!)

"Wait!" Yumi exclaimed, suddenly sitting up. "We reported to Tsunade and then we went to Ichiraku's. Why wasn't she affected?"

Everyone's expression told her they had a light-bulb moment. "What if it was designed for a certain age range?" Neji tried to reason.

"That is a possibility." Sakura agreed. All of a sudden, one of the messengers poofed into the training field.

"Yumi Saito. Tsuande has requested you in her office." he reported to Sasuke before disappearing. Sasuke turned to Yumi.

"Go." he ordered.

"Fine, Ms. Prissy." she huffed, before walking away.

-Tsunade's office-

"Yes, Tsunade-sama?" Yumi asked as soon as she walked into her office.

"I have found the jutsu that you were talking about." she answered, bent over a large, dusty scroll that took up her whole desk.

"And?"

"I have found that only that person can undo it and it has to be with all of those people at once. Also, they can adjust it so that it only affects a certain age range. That's why I haven't changed but all of you guys did."

"It's like she read our minds." Yumi thought. "Anything else? Like any other effects?"

"Um.....yes." she answered hesitantly. "How do you guys have the housing set up?"

"A guy with a girl. Usagi and Kankuro are by themselves and Team 8 is together. Why?" she answered.

Tsuande bit her bottom lip nervously. "One major effect is hightened sexual hormones which means-"

"That person will be really horny." Yumi finished bluntly.

Tsunade nodded. "Almost to the point of burning agony unless it's....taken care of."

Yumi sighed. "They are not going to like this. Is that all?"

"Yes. I will have a messenger come get you if I find anything else."

-after the news-

"What are we gonna do?!" Naruto wailed.

"Yes. What are we going to do?" Temari sighed, sitting next to Shikamaru.

"We can only hope it doesn't happen. What a drag." Shikamaru sighed.

"But what if it does?!" Ino exclaimed. "What do we do? I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say we might wanna stay virgins."

Yumi and Hinata blushed. "W-w-we know a way." they suttered in unison.

"Well spill it." Sasuke snapped.

"Um...."Yumi spoke up, fidgeting in her seat. "T-there's something called...um....uh.."

"Spit it out!" Gaara barked.

"It's masturbation!" she squeaked, her face horribly red.

"S-she's got a point." Hinata jumped in. "I-it'll help."

"And you girls know this how?" Kiba questioned, wiggling his eyebrows accusingly.

""What do you mean Kiba?" Choji asked.

"How would they know what to do and that it'll help?" he pointed out.

Everyone turned and looked at the two girls.....guys. "Yes." Ten-ten smirked. "How do you girls know?"

Hinata poked her fingers together and Yumi fidgeted even more. "Um......'C-cuz w-we've d-d-done it." Yumi admitted.

"You two?! Seriously?!" Temari laughed out loud. "I would expect that more from Haruno and Yamanaka!"

The two girls dropped their heads and wrapped their arms around themselves. "That's enough!" Gaara snapped, shutting everyone's laughter up. "Can't you see you're making them feel bad?" Everyone was silent.

"I'm sorry, guys." Naruto mumbled, looking at the ground. Everyone else said their apologies as well. Neji still had a shocked look on his face and Sasuke seemed to be holding back a smirk. Or was it a twitch?

"Well I guess the turned-girls will have to go to you two for help." Temari shrugged. "And guys, most of you have to admit that you've done it too. So you'll actually be the ones helping and Hina and Yumi can help you guys."

Kiba, Shino, Neji, Shikamaru, and Sasuke all blushed and looked at the ground. "Damn this female body! We can't hide anything!" Kiba cursed as the turned-girls chuckled.

Naruto yawned and stretched. "God, training was exhausting today. Can we go home and go to bed?"

"It's only six o'clock." Neji pointed out before yawning too.

"We should get some sleep and then meet back at the field tomorrow." Shikamaru sighed. "Bye." He waved his hand over his shoulder, walking away as Temari followed him.

"Let's just hope nothing happens." Yumi mumbled before they all split and left for the houses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something huge happens in the next chapter....I just haven't figured out who is happens to yet. Do you like it?