Status: active, slow but surely.

He Doesn't Look A Thing Like Jesus; But He Talks Like A Gentleman

First Day on a Brand New Planet

With bloodshot eyes and a spinning mind from another long night, Jasyn Barakat trudged out of her room. She walked down the stairs leading to the living room sporting her new school clothes and a scowl of discontent. Her brother Jack appeared next to her less than a second later, looking just as bad - if not ten times worse. Jasyn snickered slightly at his disheveled appearance before walking out to her brother’s car.

“Have a good first day, kids!” Samantha Barakat shouted to her children. Jack cringed at his mother's loud voice.
Jack just gave a curt wave before getting in the drivers seat.
Jasyn waved goodbye to her mother as well and smiled politely before sinking into the faux-leather seat. She threw a disc in the CD player to make the ride easier to endure. Jack revved up the engine and the pair began the journey towards their impending doom.

Towson High School was not exactly the place either of the Barakat children wanted to be. Jasyn thought everyone to be inferior to her, and most infuriating of all was the possibility of seeing one of them. In such a small school, there wasn’t a doubt in her mind that they would cross paths eventually. Despite her negative feelings, Jasyn picked up her book bag and hopped out of Jack’s car.

“Later, hoe.” he joked as he drove away to park the car. She gave her brother the one finger salute before making her way into the building before her.

After waiting in a line for five minutes, Jasyn got her schedule and started off to the first class. Chemistry. Here goes nothing, she thought when she made it to the room. Looking inside, she saw one of the most hated people in her world. A Gaskarth.

“Ah, yes. Ms. Barakat I presume?” the bulky man in the front of the classroom question. He sat cross-legged at a desk with the name Addison
“Yeah.”
“Okay, would you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the class?”
"Nope.” She popped the ‘p’ for emphasis, hoping that the teacher would just give up already.

Jasyn gave the class a quick look before being pulled in by the glare coming from a girl towards the middle of the room. She knew that girl. She despised that girl. But sadly for her, that girl had no one in the seat to her immediate left.

“Um alright. Please take a seat next to Ms. Gaskarth. Chase, raise your hand please.”
Before the girl could do so, Jasyn spoke the longest sentence she had said all morning.
“I’m not sitting next to her.”
“I’m sorry miss but you will have to make due with what you are given.” With a roll of his eyes, he continued on with the lesson.
“I guess you didn’t hear me clearly sir. I said I refuse to sit within spitting distance of that thing.”
Mr. Addison looked at her pointedly with obvious annoyance.
“Young lady, you will sit where you were told to be seated or you can get out of my classroom!” he said, raising his voice just a smidge.

Remembering what her mother had said to her the previous night, she knew she couldn’t afford to get into any more trouble at school. Begrudgingly she sat, sure to make as much noise as possible in the process. And so the hell for me begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: First Day on a Brand New Planet by Jesse James

Sooo, this is the first chapter (obviously).
Comments would be highly appreciated (and I'd love you forever if you do so.)
Subscriptions would be even nicerrrrrr, though I'm not begging.
Hang in there, the story will get more interesting as it goes I swear.

P.S. - Kaylin's (AKayyToRemember) chapters will most likely be way better written and probably longer. Sorry for my suckishness. =\